Hey you liberal freeloaders: Your "free" EV charging stations are being paid for by everyone else

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
And it costs more per mile to power your electric vehicle than it does to drive my gasoline-powered car.

How the hell is that even fair, you moochers? This is a map of free electric vehicle charging stations across the US. And everyone else is having to pay, just so you can drive your for the most part, crappy Chinese-made Smugmobile.

So can I have free gasoline and diesel too?

PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge

moochers.jpg

"A bill under consideration by North Carolina legislators would prohibit building free electric vehicle (EV) charging stations on public property unless they also provide free gasoline and diesel fuel."

North Carolina bill would place restrictions on EV charging stations - Repairer Driven News

At this point in the respective technologies, this "green transition" is going to end up killing people because we don't have the capacity or technology for the complete & abrupt switch they are trying to force down our throats.

EV's are nowhere close to being ready for the actual workload they would have to replace.
Add in they are mostly unaffordable to the avg person & you can see the true purpose is to take away private vehicles while restricting our freedom of movements
Totalitarians don't like the peasants moving around without permission

Why should my tax money be used to provide you with a charging station for your EV?

Another one of Joe Potatohead's welfare programs.

Keep barking circus barker. EV is the wave of the future.

One of these days we may come up with a good battery technology. For instance, Solid State seems to be promising if we could work out the engineering kinks. However, these L-I vehicles are shitty technology. L-I is fine for powering a drill or weed whacker but is lously techonogy to power a vehicle. Any money the filthy government puts into supporting the shitty technology is a waste.

When the Wife was in the Banking business they had free charging for their employees.
They actually had the building built to be as green as possible,not that the owners were green,it was about bringing in the lefty idiots.
Turns out people who lived nearby were using the charging station at night for a free charge.
They had to put timers on the stations to put an end to it.
And what did the freeloading enviro wackos do? They vandalized the charging stations.

Keep barking circus barker. EV is the wave of the future.

...and you're going to power all those free charging stations with wind and solar, right Mr. Wizard?

While at the same time, letting the traditional gas and coal fired electrical generating systems fall into disarray, right?

You're gonna look pretty stupid standing there with your pants down around your ankles and your dick in your hand, wondering when or if the electrical blackout ends so you can charge your Chinese-made Smugmobile.

:laughing0301:

And it costs more per mile to power your electric vehicle than it does to drive my gasoline-powered car.

How the hell is that even fair, you moochers? This is a map of free electric vehicle charging stations across the US. And everyone else is having to pay, just so you can drive your for the most part, crappy Chinese-made Smugmobile.

So can I have free gasoline and diesel too?

PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge

View attachment 672481

"A bill under consideration by North Carolina legislators would prohibit building free electric vehicle (EV) charging stations on public property unless they also provide free gasoline and diesel fuel."

North Carolina bill would place restrictions on EV charging stations - Repairer Driven News
I love to comment on crazies, and this is one of the better ones I have seen, Mr Galt. Crazy as an outhouse rat and jealous of those you know do better than yourself. Goodness…why don’t you people just shut up and attempt to better yourself, and quit blaming others for your freaking miserable lives.

On behalf of electric car owners all across this fine land of ours I offer a sincere and heartfelt “Thank You”!

Another fool grateful that over it's lifetime, an EV does more environmental damage than an equivalent gasoline powered vehicle...and that doesn't even consider the harm due to EV wrecks and fires etc. (x 10,000)

If only you weren't an extreme imbecile <sigh>

I love to comment on crazies, and this is one of the better ones I have seen, Mr Galt. Crazy as an outhouse rat and jealous of those you know do better than yourself. Goodness…why don’t you people just shut up and attempt to better yourself, and quit blaming others for your freaking miserable lives.

My life is perfect.

And the more I can make you miserable and unhinged by telling you the truth you don't want to hear, the happier I am.

:11:

Great.
Here come the God damned Marxist and Communist shit bag EV huggers who love their "FREE" charges (that come from coal powered electric plants, subsidized by normal, environmentally friendly taxpayers who know better).

On behalf of electric car owners all across this fine land of ours I offer a sincere and heartfelt “Thank You”!

I'm gonna laugh at you when your crappy Chinese-made Smugmobile burns down your shit.

Not that I'm not laughing at you now, Baldy.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

I actually think the certain brown outs and rolling blackouts to come as more people get EV's are going to be great.

All these EV owners will be running to the gasoline powered vehicle owning neighbors begging for rides to the grocery store and work. :auiqs.jpg:

I actually think the certain brown outs and rolling blackouts to come as more people get EV's are going to be great.

All these EV owners will be running to the gasoline powered vehicle owning neighbors begging for rides to the grocery store and work. :auiqs.jpg:

We'd make a fortune charging them for rides to town.

But they'd have to ride in the back, with the stinky Amish people.

My life is perfect.

And the more I can make you miserable and unhinged by telling you the truth you don't want to hear, the happier I am.

:11:
Is that the way you got unhinged. Comical your 5th grade comments. Perfect, my ass. You don’t have any idea how decent people live. You would t know the truth from that proverbial hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back