Hey White People: Vote For Your Gene Pool......Our Nation's Survival And Race Depends On It

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mamba

Reaction score
The word deplorable comes to mind.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't really vote for her, but I've never seen a more compelling argument to do so. Fuck you OP, you missed your time period, blame your parents.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Welfare Queens: Vote For Your Welfare Check....Your Future Depends On It

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score
Combine white people with other races of citizens who are born here. Then it's a landslide.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just remember if Hillary becomes president she will open the borders completely and what does that mean? Diversity kills! Vote Trump and protect your White gene pool to keep its future from being contaminated. The founders were wise to want this country to be for Whites only.

David Brooks: Whites are “Voting Their Gene Pool” After Being “Ruined” by Globalization, Immigration and Feminism
Wear white tomorrow....for Women's Suffrage and for Hillary.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to keep reminding myself that McNugget is really a lefty troll who deliberately makes super racist comments in order to disparage the right.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the women in the OP's picture. Nothing like being slandered with a photoshopped image by a racist.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just remember if Hillary becomes president she will open the borders completely and what does that mean? Diversity kills! Vote Trump and protect your White gene pool to keep its future from being contaminated. The founders were wise to want this country to be for Whites only.

David Brooks: Whites are “Voting Their Gene Pool” After Being “Ruined” by Globalization, Immigration and Feminism
Why not? There's plenty of single mothers, battered wives and lesbians suffering. Why not celebrate the suffering.

I find it hard to believe you are female that you could want such hardship and broken lives for women.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score
Combine white people with other races of citizens who are born here. Then it's a landslide.
Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.
Non-whites should not be in Europe in any significant numbers.
I completely agree, but this is not Europe. Is he thinking globally?
You were talking about UKIP.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.
Which lead to the deaths of a lot of honkies.

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

I was thinking about wearing a zip loc bag filled with orange juice and tootsie rolls shaped to look like poo on my thigh to show solidarity with Hillary.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

I just don't think UKIP or Trump are primarily about race.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List