Hey White People: Vote For Your Gene Pool......Our Nation's Survival And Race Depends On It

Combine white people with other races of citizens who are born here. Then it's a landslide.
Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.
Non-whites should not be in Europe in any significant numbers.
I completely agree, but this is not Europe. Is he thinking globally?
You were talking about UKIP.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.
I just don't think UKIP or Trump are primarily about race.
Their destiny is directly linked to race.

Without white people and the western world that revolves around the customs and behaviors of those white people, neither UKIP nor Trump have a chance in hell of winning.

Democrats and Labour understand that white people are their only real opposition and constantly attack any gathering of white people knowing how much damage that does to the political operations that rely on those white gatherings.

Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.

Without white people and the western world that revolves around the customs and behaviors of those white people, neither UKIP nor Trump have a chance in hell of winning.

Democrats and Labour understand that white people are their only real opposition and constantly attack any gathering of white people knowing how much damage that does to the political operations that rely on those white gatherings.
I think heaps of non-white people will vote for Trump.

I think we will never really know for sure.

Maybe if he runs for re-election after winning tomorrow, but not now with all the bullshit in the media.

Just remember if Hillary becomes president she will open the borders completely and what does that mean? Diversity kills! Vote Trump and protect your White gene pool to keep its future from being contaminated. The founders were wise to want this country to be for Whites only.

5af038e4f9fec8fddd713ebf887c299e35a87d5a_1_600x315.jpg

David Brooks: Whites are “Voting Their Gene Pool” After Being “Ruined” by Globalization, Immigration and Feminism

The contenant wasn't White before the Founders arrived. I think they were wise enough to realize that. The America they created was not based on race but rather based on an idea that here, all people should have a chance to reach whatever potential is inside them. The larger a country becomes the more chances there are for things to go wrong and in many ways we have started down the wrong road. This racism is one of those wrong roads. Rule of law has nothing to do with race, I really don't want illegal Russians or Irish here either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back