Hey White People: Vote For Your Gene Pool......Our Nation's Survival And Race Depends On It

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Just remember if Hillary becomes president she will open the borders completely and what does that mean? Diversity kills! Vote Trump and protect your White gene pool to keep its future from being contaminated. The founders were wise to want this country to be for Whites only.

5af038e4f9fec8fddd713ebf887c299e35a87d5a_1_600x315.jpg

David Brooks: Whites are “Voting Their Gene Pool” After Being “Ruined” by Globalization, Immigration and Feminism

Last edited:
I can't really vote for her, but I've never seen a more compelling argument to do so. Fuck you OP, you missed your time period, blame your parents.

Hey Welfare Queens: Vote For Your Welfare Check....Your Future Depends On It

Just remember if Hillary becomes president she will open the borders completely and what does that mean? Diversity kills! Vote Trump and protect your White gene pool to keep its future from being contaminated. The founders were wise to want this country to be for Whites only.

David Brooks: Whites are “Voting Their Gene Pool” After Being “Ruined” by Globalization, Immigration and Feminism
Wear white tomorrow....for Women's Suffrage and for Hillary.

I have to keep reminding myself that McNugget is really a lefty troll who deliberately makes super racist comments in order to disparage the right.

Feel sorry for the women in the OP's picture. Nothing like being slandered with a photoshopped image by a racist.

Why not? There's plenty of single mothers, battered wives and lesbians suffering. Why not celebrate the suffering.

I find it hard to believe you are female that you could want such hardship and broken lives for women.

Combine white people with other races of citizens who are born here. Then it's a landslide.
Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.
Non-whites should not be in Europe in any significant numbers.
I completely agree, but this is not Europe. Is he thinking globally?
You were talking about UKIP.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.

Combine white people with other races of citizens who are born here. Then it's a landslide.
Steve_McGarrett is one of those guys who had to be stopped from doing hitler salutes at the UKIP rallies.

Hitler worship in Europe is due to the fact that Hitler was the most successful pro-white person in modern European history.

Which lead to the deaths of a lot of honkies.

I was thinking about wearing a zip loc bag filled with orange juice and tootsie rolls shaped to look like poo on my thigh to show solidarity with Hillary.

I just don't think UKIP or Trump are primarily about race.

Forum List

Back