HEY!! The Supreme Court Did NOT Say "No Abortions Allowed!!"

Except that the state governments just got a CRAP-load more powerful with every aspect of our personal privacy except for our relationship with firearms.

If you are white, straight and armed, you have little to worry about. ;)
After thankfully getting out of the EU, I view America a bit like the EU. The member states (countries) in the EU are all different, the States in America are all different, yet in many areas, you have to comply with a department that dictates some of your laws. You should be self governed as much as you can. What works in one country/state is not suitable in another, some blanket laws don't work.

So more power to the State, the better in my book.

We're becoming more like the Middle East than the EU.

States are dividing themselves by their interpretation and intensity of, in this case, "Christianity", and the hate and divisions are only increasing.

Which, of course, is the standard, predictable byproduct of religious zealotry worldwide.

Last edited:
After thankfully getting out of the EU, I view America a bit like the EU. The member states (countries) in the EU are all different, the States in America are all different, yet in many areas, you have to comply with a department that dictates some of your laws. You should be self governed as much as you can. What works in one country/state is not suitable in another, some blanket laws don't work.

So more power to the State, the better in my book.
The EU is more restrictive. No EU state can have the death penalty even though many citizens strongly support it.

Hey Bra... don't fucking lay that on me personally....
I sent my mail in vote for Biden in in Florida where Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump personally guaranteed the integrity.
Mail in ballots are only a problem for the republicans when they vote for the opposition.
Typical minority suppression bullshit...
The US can learn from France, no mail-in ballots and no voting machines, paper ballots only.

All they have to do is go to a blue state and have one. A lot of tears over nothing.
If that were true then this won't stop abortions...

Then why do it?

Oh because you know your argument is bullshit

France does not allow mail-in ballots because its too easy to cheat.
Just because the dem's mail-in voter fraud looks legitimate, doesn't mean its really legitimate.
Mail-ins should only be as requested with a valid excuse, not the state mailing out ballots to everyone.
You saw that the total vote count for 2020 looks very suspicious compared to the prior elections.
Just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean you didn't cheat.
Very few states had mail in ballots sent to all voters.

Which states are you whining about? Utah?

What's the difference between mail in with an excuse and mail in without?

Because the right to bear arms is actually in the constitution, abortion isn't.

Either is your right to privacy concerning email or phone calls. It specifically says secure in your person and papers. So where is the Constitutional prohibition against the Government listening to your phone calls or reading your emails?

But speaking of the Second. Where does it say you can’t be limited on types of arms? What if Congress restricted civilians to muzzle loading flintlock black powder weapons. The Supreme Court rulings? If they give. They can take right?

Its too easy to cheat with all mail-in ballots. This list should be zero.

With an excuse justifies the mail-in ballot, like servicemen overseas for example, or too old to go to the polls.

With an excuse justifies the mail-in ballot, like servicemen overseas for example, or too old to go to the polls.
What is the difference between a mail in vote by the infirm or service members and anyone requesting one?

It's done exactly the same

Either is your right to privacy concerning email or phone calls. It specifically says secure in your person and papers. So where is the Constitutional prohibition against the Government listening to your phone calls or reading your emails?

But speaking of the Second. Where does it say you can’t be limited on types of arms? What if Congress restricted civilians to muzzle loading flintlock black powder weapons. The Supreme Court rulings? If they give. They can take right?
In the amendment, says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

The US can learn from France, no mail-in ballots and no voting machines, paper ballots only.
We have the technology to safely and securely vote online.

With that, mail in ballots, and a national holiday on election day, the voters would be the winners regardless of outcome.

Florida is one with mail voting on demand. I have been voting by mail very securely here since 2008.

The republicans here in FL have no problem with mail in ballots because they are used by a LOT of republicans. Kind of two-faced, but that is how it is.

Somewhere between a sling-shot and a thermonuclear weapon is a list of weapons that should be available to the American Public.

The list already exists... I've tried to buy a bazooka for home defense and fun at the range and was denied at every turn by "regulations". :uhh:

Same thing when I looked for a tank.

I don't get it... How can they limit my right to bear heavy arms that way? :dunno:

Are you aware that Trump mailed in his vote in 2020?

Mail voting is secure in Florida. If we can do it, anyone can do it.

Last edited:
They said you have to ask your State Government for permission.
Historically "States Rights" have been a code word for denying rights to women, PoC, and Natives.
This decision will be no different.
If a state outlaws travel for the purposes of Abortion, who do you think will be prosecuted? Rich White women or poor AA women?
Sates Rights was the excuse for Jim Crow, blocking voting for Black people, all white juries, work farms, imprisoning the poor for not paying bills.
THAT is the MAGA you people want.
We, and there's more of us, will stop you.

1656284533119.png

Thanks for that distinction without a difference
No difference? You idiot, SCOTUS has just returned the decision to your own local government whom you have representatives to talk to. Big difference from a federal mandate!

For women in red states it is the end of abortion rights
Idiot, you don't know that at all, why, there is already a thread here listing endless companies that will provide busing to any woman that needs one if for some reason you let yourself get knocked up without actually wanting a child! Meantime, if you want to sleep around like a slut without a pregnancy, go get your tubes tied.

Forum List

Back