Hey, something nonviolent RE: the pope

So we should ignore. Considering all the more truly worrisome areas, they have made a huge mistake. If they were poor and suffering, hoping for democracy...

If they were oppressed and hoping for more freedoms...

But they are not.
I've no qualms with that.

Actually, Arch has a point. The left is bending every which way to find something 'reasonable' going on in Islam. They just won't believe what the Islamicists themselves are saying.

They would kill you Kagom, while demanding taxes from heterosexual, (proclaimed anyways), Christians/Jews (not in Israel, those they'd like to nuke, Iran is working on it). Notice, atheists and agnostics are not people of the book, so they to would be with the gays, whores, etc. It's their words, not mine. You do not deserve to live. (Funny, but right now the big complaint from gays in US is marriage, just wait. I think there is something more pressing and oppressive awaiting.)

Exactly. Lets all convert to Islam for a week and see who's still alive at day 8.

I was being funny, not serious.

I swear to God I didn't look at your profile until after I guessed 20.

You're into gaming, huh? Know anything about computers for gamers? I don't want to take the thread off topic, but if you know anything about it I could use some advice.

I swear to God I didn't look at your profile until after I guessed 20.

You're into gaming, huh? Know anything about computers for gamers? I don't want to take the thread off topic, but if you know anything about it I could use some advice.
I'm more storyline and all that. My friends are more of the programming type, but my friend Ahmed has a bunch of game making tools that you could use that he himself programmed.

Okay, I'll be Sunni and you'll be Shi'a, and I'll get the shamshir :D

What's a shamshir?

My point is that you would be among the first killed. Islam does not have the tolerance that we Christians do. We hate the sin, love the sinner. They hate both, and belive that Allah loves them for killing the sinner.

This is taken from a forum my friend gave me the link to. I just want to show not everyone's reacting violently is all. No bashing or cries of Islamofascism sympathy. I'll just ignore it.
Do you find it interesting at all that there is no condemnation of the many many individuals who demand violent retribution? In fact, there isn't really any mention of the appropriate Islamic way to respond to what happened. Only a written condemnation of the Pope's shortcomings and a slight defense of Islam being a tolerant religion.

This is taken from a forum my friend gave me the link to. I just want to show not everyone's reacting violently is all. No bashing or cries of Islamofascism sympathy. I'll just ignore it.

That dude's faith in Islam is pointless. (sigh). How a member of one faith can say another faith can produce a 'Man of God' is beyond me. No Muslim is a 'man of God' simply because they havent obeyed God's word.

That dude's faith in Islam is pointless. (sigh). How a member of one faith can say another faith can produce a 'Man of God' is beyond me. No Muslim is a 'man of God' simply because they havent obeyed God's word.
Probably to avoid pissing a lot of people off.

Do you find it interesting at all that there is no condemnation of the many many individuals who demand violent retribution? In fact, there isn't really any mention of the appropriate Islamic way to respond to what happened. Only a written condemnation of the Pope's shortcomings and a slight defense of Islam being a tolerant religion.
No, I find the fact that there's no condemnation of the ones who are violent to be sad.

I'm quite aware of that, but the point of this post is that not all are reacting with violence.

What's a shamshir?

My point is that you would be among the first killed. Islam does not have the tolerance that we Christians do. We hate the sin, love the sinner. They hate both, and belive that Allah loves them for killing the sinner.
Shamshir's a kind of sword: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamshir . I just felt it was befitting of my joke.

Broken record. You're the 8th person to tell me what I already knew.

I fail to see how any of the Pope's comments about Islam "proves" that he is ignorant of the religion. I'm willing to bet he knows alot more about Islam and the "Prophet" Muhammed than 95% of all Muslims do.
Saying that it is evil and inhumane is just speaking the truth from the point of view of a Christian. I mean what the hell do these people want? For the Pope to say Islam is a righteous religion and its a viable path to God? He would be lying with all of his heart if he said that. But thats the Muslims' "religious tolerance" for you, now even other religous leaders are not allowed to say that only their religion is the true way to god. Nor can they be allowed to condemn other religions...especially Islam.

Forum List

Back