Hey Nancy, Feel Like Going To Jail? Support For 9/11-Style Investigation of 6 Jan Event Growing

The FBI warned Pelosi the 6 Jan violence was pre-planned and was coming...Pelosi let it happen to falsely use against Trump.

Removal from the House is the least she should face....but we all know her terrorist traitor co-conspiring Dems will protect her ass....

Pelosi let it happen, so did Trump, Pence, McConnell......
Way to go retard.....

Trump attempted to giver Pelosie 10,000 troops on Jan 4th and again on Jan 5th after a pipe bomb was found... Even the FBI told her on Jan 2nd there were credible threats... Tell me again who is responsible for the incursion and not protecting the Capitol Hill Complex that Pelosi was responsible for.
Why did Trump not order the NG anyway as a leader?
he doesn't have the power for that. That's the Congress's job.

not only did i just prove you wrong, but the VICE PREZ ended up doing it because donny was enjoying the carnage too much to want it stopped.
Who does pence work for? BTW, the Secretary of Defense engaged the guard

lol ... it matters not who pence worked for since donny did nothing to protect him when the capital was stormed & he was being hunted down. & it was pence who got the NG deployed being that the pentagon wasn't acting. trump did nothing. & the independent commission will investigate & reveal just who is to blame.
Nothing to do with Trump. Police opened the doors, pelosi knew. Stop the diversionary tactics

The FBI warned Pelosi the 6 Jan violence was pre-planned and was coming...Pelosi let it happen to falsely use against Trump.

Removal from the House is the least she should face....but we all know her terrorist traitor co-conspiring Dems will protect her ass....

Way to go retard.....

Trump attempted to giver Pelosie 10,000 troops on Jan 4th and again on Jan 5th after a pipe bomb was found... Even the FBI told her on Jan 2nd there were credible threats... Tell me again who is responsible for the incursion and not protecting the Capitol Hill Complex that Pelosi was responsible for.
Why did Trump not order the NG anyway as a leader?
he doesn't have the power for that. That's the Congress's job.

not only did i just prove you wrong, but the VICE PREZ ended up doing it because donny was enjoying the carnage too much to want it stopped.
Who does pence work for? BTW, the Secretary of Defense engaged the guard

lol ... it matters not who pence worked for since donny did nothing to protect him when the capital was stormed & he was being hunted down. & it was pence who got the NG deployed being that the pentagon wasn't acting. trump did nothing. & the independent commission will investigate & reveal just who is to blame.
Nothing to do with Trump. Police opened the doors, pelosi knew. Stop the diversionary tactics

uh-huh. 2 hours waiting for the NG to show up .... why? because pence was being hunted & was avoiding being hung.

a few po po took selfies too.... so what? they are traitors. period.

the VAST majority were outnumbered & far too many got injured trying to defend & protect. one lost his life, another lost an eye, one was stabbed, one got tazed & had a heart attack... & 2 committed suicide because of PTSD. you saw the footage of the capital being breached - you saw the footage of them smashing their way in ... stop lying. as far as nancy pelosi? uh-huh .... it's utterly ridiculous & a failed attempt to pass the blame. SHE was hunted as well & SHE is making sure an independent non partisan commission will get the facts. lol ... so there is that.

does your back hurt from all that bending over to grab yer ankles for donny?

Last edited:

“Hey Nancy, Feel Like Going To Jail? Support For 9/11-Style Investigation of 6 Jan Event Growing”

She’s the one calling for it, dope.

Way to go retard.....

Is that why Pence had to order them to deployed on the 6th?
Because Nancy REFUSED to accept them Moron! Pence was the only one who could override Pelosi's dereliction and criminal negligence..
Liar LIAR pants on fire.... she didn't stop the National Guard FROM coming to the rescue the day of the event...she called for help through the Maryland Rep hiding with her who called the Maryland governor, is what I heard and the Maryland governor said the Trump admin kept him from sending his NG for an hour and a half....
Trump had no authority
Trump had no authority
Yes... the CIC has “no authority” over the NG. :uhoh3:

Tells my story. Note posing with protesters. And no one can validate Trump supporters
Police opened the doors, pelosi knew

Ah, you can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him fish.

"Posing" = Opening doors.
We can suppose that in some try-too-hard interpretation, or in an alternative reality, that is how it is.
But, in the world the rest of us live in? Probably not.
"Tells my story" ---- but doesn't.
Still, a participation trophy is awarded to the poster.

And then, this one: "no one can validate Trump supporters."
Is this another of those 'alternative-reality' thingys?

Poster, the arrestees themselves have validated they were there as 'Trump Supporters'. Shuxamighty, some of them have had their lawyers before a judge pleading such.
Trust me. It's in the newspapers. All of 'em. Right. Left. And fringie.
Go ahead read a newspaper.

Or hell, go to this website, check out who was arrested:

And check out who is Wanted. (it's also in a pull down menu)
To my untrained eye, looks pretty Trumpy.

uh-huh. 2 hours waiting for the NG to show up .... why? because pence was being hunted & was avoiding being hung.

the VAST majority were outnumbered & far too many got injured trying to defend & protect. one lost his life, another lost an eye, one was stabbed, one got tazed & had a heart attack... & 2 committed suicide because of PTSD. you saw the footage of the capital being breached - you saw the footage of them smashing their way in ... stop lying. as far as nancy pelosi? uh-huh .... it's utterly ridiculous & a failed attempt to pass the blame. SHE was hunted as well & SHE is making sure an independent non partisan commission will get the facts. lol ... so there is that.

Thank you for that unstable rant, drama queen.

FACT:
The FBI knew Antifa organixzed and pre-planned the violence using Twitter and Facebook. NONE of that pre-planning / comm traffick discussed murdering anyone.

FACT:
The FBI notified the Capitol Police anc Speaker Pelosi days in advance 'Leftist Extremists are coming to DC TO 'WAGE WAR'.

FACT:
The Capitol Police and Pelosi were warned in advance, enough time to have the National Guard in place to control the crowd and deny access to the Capitol Building.

FACT:
The Capitol Police did NOT have the niumber of personnel they needed to provide adequate security against an extremist group coming to 'wage war'.

FACT:
Pelosi did not call in the National Guard des[ite facing an enemycoming to DC tpo 'wage war'.

FACT:
During an interview given by Pelosi before the Articles of Impeachment had even been written, and in this interview Pelosi admitted that the Impeachment was all about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY FOM THE POLITICAL THREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP POSED / POSES IN 2024 AND BEYOND. This was either an accidental or arrogant moment of honesty. Publicly, the Democrats push the , propaganda / false narrative claiming Trump 'incited and insrrection' and the REPEAT Impeachment #1 false narrative that Trump posed an 'immediate threat' to the US, one who must be I,mpeached and BANNED from Running for President ever again.

FACT:
Democrats claim President Trump incited supporters to violence; however, President Trump had held literally hundreds of rallies attended by hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of people and had NEVER had any violence at any of his rallies....except in 2016 whenb Hillary's campaign hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

Democrats aregue that the violence was due to frustration fom election fraud; however, again, this is a massive reach, attempting to support another false narrative. Trump and his supporters had gone through 4 years of continuous proven sedition, obstruction, illegal spying on EVERYONE, failed coup attempts, and failed Impeachments - none of the constant Insurrection, sedition, and treason by the Democrats caused Trump supporters to respond with violence. The Democrats' claim that losing the election caused them to do so; however, other than the Democrats' say-sosupports the false claim. Eventhe FBI's warning about the coming 6 Jan violence involves leftist / Antifa extremists.

Pelosi claimed in the 1st Impeachment the President was such an immediate threat to the country he had to be removed ASAP...then after the House passed the Articles of Impeachment and Impeached the president, Pelosi DESTROYED their false 'Threat' narrative by refusing to walk the Articles to the Senate in an attempt to FORCE Senate MajorityLeader McConnell to agree to tun the Senate Impeachmend according to HER rules.

After suffering failure and defeat in the 1st Impeachment, this time Pelosi is so possessed / obsessed with successfully Impeaching Trump that she 'sacrifices' the safety and security of the Capitol and the lives of all those inside by making no preparations and taking no precautions despite the FBI's advance warning. She CHOOSES to let it sll happen with the plan of blaming the president afterwards, giving her the opportunity to again Impeach the President.

The GOP 'eviscerated' the Democrats by showing the 13-minute video in which Democrats starred, shown engaging in threats, violent rhetoric, and calls for violence and terrorism. In response, the Democrats announced they would now call witnesses. The GOP countered by teling the Democrats THEIR 1st witness would be Pelosi, to answer what she knew and when did she know it regarding the FBI's advance warning about the violence coming on 6 Jan and why she chose to do nothing. The Democrats folded to protect Pelosi.

Yet ANOTHER Democrat failed coup was exposed.

Tells my story. Note posing with protesters. And no one can validate Trump supporters

We can suppose that in some try-too-hard interpretation, or in an alternative reality, that is how it is.

Poster, the arrestees themselves have validated they were there as 'Trump Supporters'. Shuxamighty, some of them have had their lawyers before a judge pleading such.

well, well, well, now there's this news out.

Accused left-wing Capitol activist John Sullivan facing new charges | Fox News

Last month, Sullivan told Fox News he went inside the Capitol to "document" the events that were unfolding.

Wearing a ballistic vest and gas mask, he allegedly entered the Capitol through a window that had been broken out and pushed past U.S. Capitol Police once inside, according to a complaint

Accused left-wing Capitol activist John Sullivan facing new charges | Fox News

Last month, Sullivan told Fox News he went inside the Capitol to "document" the events that were unfolding.

Wearing a ballistic vest and gas mask, he allegedly entered the Capitol through a window that had been broken out and pushed past U.S. Capitol Police once inside, according to a complaint
I resd the vest, atleast, he was wearing had been stolen from police...

I resd the vest, atleast, he was wearing had been stolen from police...
And gas mask? I doubt stolen. handed over most likely. this is damning for the pelosi team. very damning indeed. Hey Trump Lawyers there you go, intent from the left to be in the Capitol Building on Jan 6.

FACT:
The FBI knew Antifa organixzed and pre-planned the violence using Twitter and Facebook. NONE of that pre-planning / comm traffick discussed murdering anyone.

FACT:
The FBI notified the Capitol Police anc Speaker Pelosi days in advance 'Leftist Extremists are coming to DC TO 'WAGE WAR'.

FACT:
The Capitol Police and Pelosi were warned in advance, enough time to have the National Guard in place to control the crowd and deny access to the Capitol Building.

FACT:
The Capitol Police did NOT have the niumber of personnel they needed to provide adequate security against an extremist group coming to 'wage war'.

FACT:
Pelosi did not call in the National Guard des[ite facing an enemycoming to DC tpo 'wage war'.

FACT:
During an interview given by Pelosi before the Articles of Impeachment had even been written, and in this interview Pelosi admitted that the Impeachment was all about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY FOM THE POLITICAL THREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP POSED / POSES IN 2024 AND BEYOND. This was either an accidental or arrogant moment of honesty. Publicly, the Democrats push the , propaganda / false narrative claiming Trump 'incited and insrrection' and the REPEAT Impeachment #1 false narrative that Trump posed an 'immediate threat' to the US, one who must be I,mpeached and BANNED from Running for President ever again.

FACT:
Democrats claim President Trump incited supporters to violence; however, President Trump had held literally hundreds of rallies attended by hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of people and had NEVER had any violence at any of his rallies....except in 2016 whenb Hillary's campaign hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

Democrats aregue that the violence was due to frustration fom election fraud; however, again, this is a massive reach, attempting to support another false narrative. Trump and his supporters had gone through 4 years of continuous proven sedition, obstruction, illegal spying on EVERYONE, failed coup attempts, and failed Impeachments - none of the constant Insurrection, sedition, and treason by the Democrats caused Trump supporters to respond with violence. The Democrats' claim that losing the election caused them to do so; however, other than the Democrats' say-sosupports the false claim. Eventhe FBI's warning about the coming 6 Jan violence involves leftist / Antifa extremists.

Pelosi claimed in the 1st Impeachment the President was such an immediate threat to the country he had to be removed ASAP...then after the House passed the Articles of Impeachment and Impeached the president, Pelosi DESTROYED their false 'Threat' narrative by refusing to walk the Articles to the Senate in an attempt to FORCE Senate MajorityLeader McConnell to agree to tun the Senate Impeachmend according to HER rules.

After suffering failure and defeat in the 1st Impeachment, this time Pelosi is so possessed / obsessed with successfully Impeaching Trump that she 'sacrifices' the safety and security of the Capitol and the lives of all those inside by making no preparations and taking no precautions despite the FBI's advance warning. She CHOOSES to let it sll happen with the plan of blaming the president afterwards, giving her the opportunity to again Impeach the President.

The GOP 'eviscerated' the Democrats by showing the 13-minute video in which Democrats starred, shown engaging in threats, violent rhetoric, and calls for violence and terrorism. In response, the Democrats announced they would now call witnesses. The GOP countered by teling the Democrats THEIR 1st witness would be Pelosi, to answer what she knew and when did she know it regarding the FBI's advance warning about the violence coming on 6 Jan and why she chose to do nothing. The Democrats folded to protect Pelosi.

Fact Check: Did Capitol Police Let Protesters In? | Heavy.com

“Sometimes when you don’t have enough personnel, you can’t stand and fight a large crowd like that,” he said.

He continued, “Clearly there’s failure. There has to be a lot of questions asked and answers given. What is very clear is the police underestimated the violent crowd and the size of it, and they overestimated their ability to control it.”

This is an admittance that the police allowed them in.

John Sullivan?
Is now 'news' to the poster?

See, that's why I suggested in another post that the poster jc456 should read newspapers.
John Sullivan's participation was revealed, I believe, less than a week after January 6th. It was Sullivan who had the first released video of the Babbitt shooting. He turned it over to the FBI and said he was a journalist. Didn't work for him. The FBI arrested him.

But RightFielders were quick to say his presence was proof that it was an ANTIFA or BLM false-flag operation. But, notably, neither BLM or ANTIFA (who speaks for antifa?).....anyway, both groups have publicly stated Sullivan ain't one of theirs. He's a gadfly activist. Left leaning, it seems.

But one guy does not a false-flag make. Not when reports indicate 400 or 500 seditionists illegally entered and destroyed an injured within the Capitol. Or savagely beat on the police as they attempted to force doors and entryways.

So that leaves us---according to poster jc456 with that well-known ANTIFA/BLM member, Ashley Babbitt, dead on the floor. And the "false-flag" she had wrapped around her when she attempted to enter through the smashed door was........well, it was a Trump campaign flag.

Who knew?

ps.....if you are curious on what some of those QAnon/MAGA-cult/ProudBoy/3Percenter/Oathkeeper insurrectionist look like.....well, lemme again direct you to this rogues gallery of Trump-following Seditionists. All now arrested. I post a link to their photos and mug shots as a bit of pushback to the narrative from some quarters of this message board that it was BLM that beat up the police and broke the doors. As you'll see in the pics.......they all look very Trumpy. IMHO

John Sullivan?
Is now 'news' to the poster?

See, that's why I suggested in another post that the poster jc456 should read newspapers.
John Sullivan's participation was revealed, I believe, less than a week after January 6th. It was Sullivan who had the first released video of the Babbitt shooting. He turned it over to the FBI and said he was a journalist. Didn't work for him. The FBI arrested him.

But RightFielders were quick to say his presence was proof that it was an ANTIFA or BLM false-flag operation. But, notably, neither BLM or ANTIFA (who speaks for antifa?).....anyway, both groups have publicly stated Sullivan ain't one of theirs. He's a gadfly activist. Left leaning, it seems.

But one guy does not a false-flag make. Not when reports indicate 400 or 500 seditionists illegally entered and destroyed an injured within the Capitol. Or savagely beat on the police as they attempted to force doors and entryways.

So that leaves us---according to poster jc456 with that well-known ANTIFA/BLM member, Ashley Babbitt, dead on the floor. And the "false-flag" she had wrapped around her when she attempted to enter through the smashed door was........well, it was a Trump campaign flag.

Who knew?

ps.....if you are curious on what some of those QAnon/MAGA-cult/ProudBoy/3Percenter/Oathkeeper insurrectionist look like.....well, lemme again direct you to this rogues gallery of Trump-following Seditionists. All now arrested. I post a link to their photos and mug shots as a bit of pushback to the narrative from some quarters of this message board that it was BLM that beat up the police and broke the doors. As you'll see in the pics.......they all look very Trumpy. IMHO

you fail to actually recognize his presence is evidence Pelosi knew. He, Sullivan, was wearing a gas mask, why? how did he get to where he got? How is it he, a supposed lone leftist, was right there. Dude, I can't make this up. You believe whatever you need to believe, but the facts here don't back your beliefs.

See, a horse can't fish.
Even if you show him.

"police allowed them in"?
Duh! Of course.

As the cops were:
  • dragged down stairs by their chin-strap,
  • beat with iron rods,
  • sprayed with bear mace,
  • smashed with fire extinguishers,
  • and stomped on.....
  • ......well of course, while all that was happening to the police.....they then LET the insurrectionists in the door.

Why didn't we all think of that before?

I love this bar.

See, a horse can't fish.
Even if you show him.

"police allowed them in"?
Duh! Of course.

As the cops were:
  • dragged down stairs by their chin-strap,
  • beat with iron rods,
  • sprayed with bear mace,
  • smashed with fire extinguishers,
  • and stomped on.....
  • ......well of course, while all that was happening to the police.....they then LET the insurrectionists in the door.

Why didn't we all think of that before?

I love this bar.
again, John Sullivan knew it was going down. And yes, police let them in. Dude, again, I don't care about your flippin belief system. the story exists as evidence this was planned by the left. John Sullivan is that evidence. see I can connect dots.

"again, John Sullivan knew it was going down. And yes, police let them in. .........the story exists as evidence this was planned by the left. John Sullivan is that evidence. see I can connect dots."

Ummm, OK.
But it is where your dots lead you that may concern some.

So let's get this straight: John Sullivan was there -----therefore ----that is proof that the insurrection was planned by "the left", and the police let them into the Capitol?

Is that your argument?

Mi amigo, you may connect SOME dots....but you are few dots short of enough. Also there is a question on the quality of your dots.

I know you know this stuff, but let me just do a quick run down (again):

1. Watch videos of the storming of the Capitol....police battling for their lives, being dragged down steps and being beaten; rods, crutches, fire extinguishers being hurled and bear-mace being sprayed at police who were blocking entryways, barring entry. Yet, your 'dots' lead you to state that is proof the rioters are being let in?

OK, partner, you be you.

2. Sullivan knew about the protest, he was there .....ergo.....that is proof it was planned by "the left"?

Well, lemme let you in on a secret, poster 456: Sullivan wasn't the only one who knew. Don Trump Tweeted on December 19th to 83 million (!) of his Twitter followers: "Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild."
....................................................................................................

So, in the end, poster 456, I really do want to take you seriously, but.....but I simply have different --and more --'dots' than you do.

Worse, your 'dots' go off into your own very special little alternative reality. I won't go there, following the old advice about "Where-angels-fear-to-tread' thingy.

And that's OK. America allows for a lot of differing viewpoints.
You be you.

But, good luck ;)

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FBI says there is 'no indication' that antifa took part in U.S. Capitol riot

FBI: No Evidence Antifa Involved In Capitol Chaos

FBI found no link to Antifa, but 40% still blame group for pro-Trump Capitol riot: Poll

FBI: No evidence antifa involved in Capitol riot

The Dog catcher analogy:
Scenerio:
You have just hired a bunch of dog catchers in a developing city.
You have a bunch of wild rabid dogs running around loose in the neighborhoods of this city, no owner, non domesticated, very dangerous. Then you have a bunch of “quiet dogs” with dog tags, well behaved “trained” “family” pets “who belong to someone”, and is the “owners best friend”.
Which do you send the dog catchers after?
The rabid dogs of course.

So if the FBI is being weaponized by Pelosi in a partisen fashion to go after her rivals protest to frame a narrative, while refusing to prosecute the real consistent rioting (rabid behavior) in liberal run cities perpetrated by people from her own party, that is the definition of abuse of power and fascism.

I'm sorry, where was Pelosi in the chain of command here, exactly?

Let's not forget, it was Republicans who shut down a bi-partisan investigation of 1/6.

Probably because they didn't want anyone asking who gave the rioters floor plans to the Capitol.

Let's not forget, it was Republicans who shut down a bi-partisan investigation of 1/6.

Probably because they didn't want anyone asking who gave the rioters floor plans to the Capitol.
For some reason they think Pelosi is in command of all security at the Capital..

She was in charge of ordering the support of the
National Guards and she purposely refused them against recommendations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back