Hey Nancy, Feel Like Going To Jail? Support For 9/11-Style Investigation of 6 Jan Event Growing

So to you that’s all of us? Wow,
I said nothing about "all of" you. I literally said the opposite.

I remember why I hate talking with you. You just make shit up.
I understand why you hate talking to me, I corner your ass all the time. Here's your statement:

On the other hand, Trump supporters have said a great many disgusting things to me.

That is plural, not one guy, so learn to write better and the discussion wouldn't always get deflected.

That is plural, not one guy, so learn to write better and the discussion wouldn't always get deflected.
I never claimed it was just one guy. You asked for an example. Another Trump supporter today has taken to calling me shitforbrains.

Now kindly where I said all Trump supporters say these things.

I never claimed it was just one guy. You asked for an example. Another Trump supporter today has taken to calling me shitforbrains.

Now kindly where I said all Trump supporters say these things.
Your answer was your answer, and contradicted your first statement. Fact.

For the record, I get called many a things in here. so what? you can't take a little insult? the one poster you did address is off base, and that is unacceptable. beyond that, you seem like a very confused and frustrated human.

Your answer was your answer, and contradicted your first statement. Fact.
I just can't reach you if you can't read and understand plain English. This doesn't have to be so hard, but it is because you're a troll.
BTW, I’m not looking for your religion so no need to reach me. I’m my own person and you should write better

PIG_LOUSY:
corrupt, treasonist, lunatic, vile scum, ugly as sin(with all that botox), twat faced pig

"Post that video. Take your own advice loser"

To be honest, being called a "loser" by the poster above really ain't all that insulting. Bad manners, well yeah, But then, I haven't always won so sometimes it's apropos. And too, I'm posting as a newbie on this message board and doing it anonymously under a fake name.
In short, there ain't a whole lot of skin in the game for me.
So "loser" ain't so bad.
No harm, no foul.

So, poster jc456 lets you and I agree to put that little bit of rudeness behind you and move on to your request.

You asked that video be posted that supports my pushback on what you posted about the Capitol police letting the seditionists into the building.

OK, let's rock'n'roll:

1. Capitol policeman -- "letting-in-rioters-by-being-dragged-down-stairs":
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/video-captures-dc-police-officer-being-dragged-from-capitol-steps-amid-chaos

2. Capitol policemen letting in the rioters at the Ashley Babbitt door:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

3. Capitol police letting-em-in-via-smashing-window-with-stolen-police shield:

You know, poster jc456, I think I'm gonna enjoy posting some 'on-the-other-hand' stuff to your posts.

Best2u, ;)

"Post that video. Take your own advice loser"

To be honest, being called a "loser" by the poster above really ain't all that insulting. Bad manners, well yeah, But then, I haven't always won so sometimes it's apropos. And too, I'm posting as a newbie on this message board and doing it anonymously under a fake name.
In short, there ain't a whole lot of skin in the game for me.
So "loser" ain't so bad.
No harm, no foul.

So, poster jc456 lets you and I agree to put that little bit of rudeness behind you and move on to your request.

You asked that video be posted that supports my pushback on what you posted about the Capitol police letting the seditionists into the building.

OK, let's rock'n'roll:

1. Capitol policeman -- "letting-in-rioters-by-being-dragged-down-stairs":
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/video-captures-dc-police-officer-being-dragged-from-capitol-steps-amid-chaos

2. Capitol policemen letting in the rioters at the Ashley Babbitt door:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

3. Capitol police letting-em-in-via-smashing-window-with-stolen-police shield:

You know, poster jc456, I think I'm gonna enjoy posting some 'on-the-other-hand' stuff to your posts.

Best2u, ;)
So, from link #1,

“It's one of an array of videos and images that emerged showing some police posing with protesters, but many more of officers being brutalized or humiliated by pro-Trump activists”

Tells my story. Note posing with protesters. And no one can validate Trump supporters

The FBI warned Pelosi the 6 Jan violence was pre-planned and was coming...Pelosi let it happen to falsely use against Trump.

Removal from the House is the least she should face....but we all know her terrorist traitor co-conspiring Dems will protect her ass....

Pelosi let it happen, so did Trump, Pence, McConnell......
Way to go retard.....

Trump attempted to giver Pelosie 10,000 troops on Jan 4th and again on Jan 5th after a pipe bomb was found... Even the FBI told her on Jan 2nd there were credible threats... Tell me again who is responsible for the incursion and not protecting the Capitol Hill Complex that Pelosi was responsible for.
Is that why Pence had to order them to deployed on the 6th?
Because Nancy REFUSED to accept them Moron! Pence was the only one who could override Pelosi's dereliction and criminal negligence..
Liar LIAR pants on fire.... she didn't stop the National Guard FROM coming to the rescue the day of the event...she called for help through the Maryland Rep hiding with her who called the Maryland governor, is what I heard and the Maryland governor said the Trump admin kept him from sending his NG for an hour and a half....
Trump had no authority
Trump has all the authority what with being the CIC. If the Feds pay to activate the NG they must go because they are military contingents of the US they are not the states militia like they used to be since they were nationalized by Eisenhower in the 1950's.
No he doesn’t. He has no national guard authority, that’s all that could be deployed or cops again you know that so who would he be authorized to deploy?
playtime post the link that backs your disagreement.

10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call

Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.

you're welcome.

The FBI warned Pelosi the 6 Jan violence was pre-planned and was coming...Pelosi let it happen to falsely use against Trump.

Removal from the House is the least she should face....but we all know her terrorist traitor co-conspiring Dems will protect her ass....

Way to go retard.....

Trump attempted to giver Pelosie 10,000 troops on Jan 4th and again on Jan 5th after a pipe bomb was found... Even the FBI told her on Jan 2nd there were credible threats... Tell me again who is responsible for the incursion and not protecting the Capitol Hill Complex that Pelosi was responsible for.
Why did Trump not order the NG anyway as a leader?
he doesn't have the power for that. That's the Congress's job.

not only did i just prove you wrong, but the VICE PREZ ended up doing it because donny was enjoying the carnage too much to want it stopped.

Speaker Pelosi is not the one needing to be nervous with this investigation.

Way to go retard.....

Because Nancy REFUSED to accept them Moron! Pence was the only one who could override Pelosi's dereliction and criminal negligence..
Liar LIAR pants on fire.... she didn't stop the National Guard FROM coming to the rescue the day of the event...she called for help through the Maryland Rep hiding with her who called the Maryland governor, is what I heard and the Maryland governor said the Trump admin kept him from sending his NG for an hour and a half....
Trump had no authority
Trump has all the authority what with being the CIC. If the Feds pay to activate the NG they must go because they are military contingents of the US they are not the states militia like they used to be since they were nationalized by Eisenhower in the 1950's.
No he doesn’t. He has no national guard authority, that’s all that could be deployed or cops again you know that so who would he be authorized to deploy?

Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.

you're welcome.
Which one fits Jan 6?

Way to go retard.....

Trump had no authority

Whenever—
(1)
(2)
(3)

you're welcome.
Which one fits Jan 6?

you flunk reading comp, pops?

(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States;

(3)
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws.

you're welcome once again.

now go back to school.

Way to go retard.....

not only did i just prove you wrong, but the VICE PREZ ended up doing it because donny was enjoying the carnage too much to want it stopped.
Who does pence work for? BTW, the Secretary of Defense engaged the guard

Way to go retard.....

Who does pence work for? BTW, the Secretary of Defense engaged the guard

lol ... it matters not who pence worked for since donny did nothing to protect him when the capital was stormed & he was being hunted down. & it was pence who got the NG deployed being that the pentagon wasn't acting. trump did nothing. & the independent commission will investigate & reveal just who is to blame.

Forum List

Back