Hey Libs, What would Trump Have To Do

I was having such delightful conversations with occupied, frigidweirdo, and Odium.

Let's continue to talk about Trump's cabinet choices, the F-35, and the Talmud.
What's up? I voted for Trump so he will always be better than Clinton but the honeymoon period took a big hit with his slobbering all over nutanjews ball sack. Let him fix shit but as I have said from the beginning Trump was always a means to an end.

What has made you anti-semitic? Do you have a family history of anti-Semitism? Do you only dislike Israeli Jews, or do you also dislike American Jews?
Reading voraciously. An obvious history of Jews having a hand in HUGE world events that harm others specifically the white race. Anyone could find these events out for themselves if they just did some research. I prefer no to waste my time on people who have no interest in learning though. Jews and their Lackey's call it a conspiracy theory I call them facts backed up by actual events and written history's of things that have happened. Oh and no I was never raised to hate Jews. I didn't even know what a Jew was growing up. But when things start adding up and a TINY minority of people hold a LARGE amount of power in politics,education,entertainment,book publishing and banking etc then it makes you dive farther and farther. The simple fact they CONTROL every aspect of society that can control a population is VERY suspicious. That's pretty much is where it started.

That's fine. I knew there was something there.

There are those people who want Israel to be left to defend itself, but the UN made a commitment to Israel in 1947.

My basic philosophy with regards to Israel is that I see nearly every Muslim country declare they want to destroy Israel, while I do not see Israel claim they want to destroy every Muslim nation.

Therefore, I tend to back Israel because they are not genocidal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you actually believe your own bullshit? You are such a cliche.

Look here Trumptard, I just spent a whole fucking year listening to you people talk like fucking psychos and you want to scold me on my tone? When you people start talking like actual thoughtful human beings you will be treated as such.

Generalities.

Oddly enough. I have seen nothing but well adjusted tolerant and kind snowflakes. Particularly after the election.

Good for them. They have really shown their character by choosing to be dignified in defeat.
Shove that snowflake shit up your Trumptard ass. I used to like to come here because every so often I could actually score a reasonable policy conversation with someone but not since you trumptards came in and ruined what little rationality was left among our conservatives. If political debate is now simply being horrible to each other then you will reap what your kind has sown. The left lost because they kept on bringing calm rationality to your political knife fight. If being angry is a winner among American voters then it's time for the left to get righteously angry about the chaos your messiah is about to unleash on the world.

This is a great opportunity for you to learn some truth about Trump supporters.

Ask me any policy question you want to ask. I'll tell you what I believe and why.
Wow that's great, Trump does not even know what he is going to do but you think you do? OK riddle me this: After all of trump's populist rhetoric why do you not feel betrayed by the richest, most anti-populist cabinet in history? What the hell do you see in all those billionaires and generals that is actually going fulfill Trump's many promises to improve the lot of the working class?

Occupied....name your dream cabinet. Fill the jobs with your ideal candidates for each position and explain why they are the best person for each job.

I was having such delightful conversations with occupied, frigidweirdo, and Odium.

Let's continue to talk about Trump's cabinet choices, the F-35, and the Talmud.
What's up? I voted for Trump so he will always be better than Clinton but the honeymoon period took a big hit with his slobbering all over nutanjews ball sack. Let him fix shit but as I have said from the beginning Trump was always a means to an end.

What has made you anti-semitic? Do you have a family history of anti-Semitism? Do you only dislike Israeli Jews, or do you also dislike American Jews?
Reading voraciously. An obvious history of Jews having a hand in HUGE world events that harm others specifically the white race. Anyone could find these events out for themselves if they just did some research. I prefer no to waste my time on people who have no interest in learning though. Jews and their Lackey's call it a conspiracy theory I call them facts backed up by actual events and written history's of things that have happened. Oh and no I was never raised to hate Jews. I didn't even know what a Jew was growing up. But when things start adding up and a TINY minority of people hold a LARGE amount of power in politics,education,entertainment,book publishing and banking etc then it makes you dive farther and farther. The simple fact they CONTROL every aspect of society that can control a population is VERY suspicious. That's pretty much is where it started.

That's fine. I knew there was something there.

There are those people who want Israel to be left to defend itself, but the UN made a commitment to Israel in 1947.

My basic philosophy with regards to Israel is that I see nearly every Muslim country declare they want to destroy Israel, while I do not see Israel claim they want to destroy every Muslim nation.

Therefore, I tend to back Israel because they are not genocidal.
Most people get their hatred for Muslims thanks to the media which is owned by and far by Jews. I was always a skeptical kid and it just continued into adulthood. I believe NOTHING the media tells me. I see who is pulling the strings for wars in Iraq and wanting war in Iran and wanting war in Syria etc. Google Greater Israel Plan. Funny how in over 100 years Iran hasn't invaded ANY country yet they are the war mongers.Iran allows UN inspectors to check their nuclear weapons yet Israel refuses to and even kidnapped the scientist who told the world they had nukes and sent him back to Israel for a kangaroo court trial. Again you can verify that. Its a pattern of history that Jews have ALWAYS been a problem no matter what country they settle in. Its why they have been expelled from every country they settled in. Did you know General Grant kicked Jews out of the territory he controlled after the war? Yep. All this stuff can be googled.Google "what great men have said about Jews" Benjamin Franklin,Henry Ford,Martin Luther,Francis Bacon,George Washington,Thomas Jefferson,Winston Churchill, There are more...

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.
Whatever, the only policy position you really have is shitting on things.

Swing and a miss.

You claim to know me. What do I believe in, specifically?
All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.
We aren't trying to be dicks to any anonymous person on the internet. We're just trying to be dicks to douche bags like you.

You what's funny? It's your delusion that you don't behave like a dick.

It's interesting how many snowflakes are complete hypocrites. They are what they profess to despise.

Wow- you have described yourself perfectly.

Swing and a miss.

All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.
We aren't trying to be dicks to any anonymous person on the internet. We're just trying to be dicks to douche bags like you.

It's interesting how many snowflakes are complete hypocrites. They are what they profess to despise.

Wow, that was so clever!

Swing and a miss.

What is my specific hypocrisy? I'll tell you the hypocrisy of snowflakes. They act in a manner opposite of how they claim to be.

Tolerant? NOPE

Swing and a miss.

What is my specific hypocrisy? I'll tell you the hypocrisy of snowflakes. They act in a manner opposite of how they claim to be.

Tolerant? NOPE

What could be more hypocritical than a forum lefty whining about other posters not treating him with respect?

Tolerant? NOPE

What could be more hypocritical than a forum lefty whining about other posters not treating him with respect?

The snowflake in chief is a major hypocrite, they just follow Obama's lead.

He started off as a hypocrite the moment he said, "Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. Republicans are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back."

Obama ran on unification, but that was utter bullshit, as evidenced by his quote above.

Swing and a miss.

What is my specific hypocrisy?

Snowflake, you are what you profess to despise.

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?

Fulfill his campaign promises--

Cut taxes on everyone while....

Spending more on military
Building a wall across our southern border
Deporting illegal aliens
Taking ISIS's oil
Spending $1T on infrastructure
Re-open the steel mills
Re-open the coal mines

More importantly; what would he have to do to prove to you he's a fraud?

I am sure he will come up with his own scandals and arbitrary reasons to waste our soldiers lives on stupid shit, thing is you will still love him unconditionally.

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.

Swing and a miss.

Who specifically who are "you people" and what posters have I been a "dick" to?

Do you mean people who voted for Trump?

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?
To make liberals happy, Trump would just have to be the same old far left liberal he always was up until last year when he decided to be a liberal parody of a conservative.

To make liberals happy, he would just have to revert to the "very pro-choice" person he always was.

To make liberals happy, he would just have to ban assault weapons like he always said he wanted to.

To make liberals happy, he would just have to enact single payer healthcare like he used to say he wanted to.

In short, he would just have to be himself, and not this bullshit artist he is now.

Swing and a miss.

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?
I am an extraordinarily busy person, I do not have a lot of time to sit around on this board. Also this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.

this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.
It's not abuse, it's an education

Swing and a miss.

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

I didn't vanish, I'm still here. I reply to those who reply to me. But then again real life is also out there and happening.

Then again from this post I'm not sure why you're calling out to me. You say you aren't being a "dick" and then you still come out with insults and attacks. Oh, wonderful.

this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.

This is the exact shit that we're talking about. People who come on to political forums and don't have much to say for themselves, and when they get found out they resort to personal attacks all the time.

This is the exact shit that we're talking about. People who come on to political forums and don't have much to say for themselves, and when they get found out they resort to personal attacks all the time.
Don't be so closed minded

Don't be so closed minded

I mean, why does anyone let people like you vote? You clearly don't give a shit about reality.

Forum List

Back