Hey Joe, save the US money and use this material!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now the stuff in the below photo is rusting, Use it!!
A security fence costing American taxpayers nearly half a million dollars is being built around the border of Joe Biden’s beach house in Delaware, a database on government spending shows.
The Department of Homeland Security awarded on September 21 a $456,548 contract to Rehoboth’s Turnstone Builders for “purchase and installation of security fencing at 32 Farview, Rehoboth Delaware.”
Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 9.00.15 AM.png

Border fencing is probably too high. They would still have to follow local zoning laws and most places have a height limit in the name of safety (and to stop neighbors from building spite fences).

Border fencing is probably too high. They would still have to follow local zoning laws and most places have a height limit in the name of safety (and to stop neighbors from building spite fences).
Democrats are above the law . They will do as they please and you will like it.

Democrats are above the law . They will do as they please and you will like it.

If I could build a spite fence around my property, I would. If my neighbors did it, I likewise `wouldn't complain. Unfortunately, the laws aren't as Old Testament as they used to be. We can't be hurting nobody's feelings and all that these days.

Understandable, since about 30% of our population have been convinced that they're "at war" and are heavily armed and terribly emotional.
I prefer to live in a world without walls to divide humans and delineate the land.
So you are telling me you don't live in any area that has walls...today?
You truly do have "moon dust" for brains!
Any idea why this wall was built?
greatChinaWall.png

So you are telling me you don't live in any area that has walls...today?
You truly do have "moon dust" for brains!
Any idea why this wall was built?
View attachment 555468
No walls where I live is correct...The Great Wall was built to keep out the barbarians from the steppe but it failed to keep out the northern invaders, most notably the Mongol Khanates who conquered China after the wall was built.

Biden gets a border wall around his beach home, the actual border gets nothing. So illegals won't be RAPING and KILLING the Bidens but the rest of you peons are fair game.

Forum List

Back