Trump hardly ever ran from press conferences

Yeah, and the left prefer the slick talking lawyer politician over the way a businessman from Queens talks.

They prefer this instead

Why would Trump dodge press conferences when they gave him a chance to lie thru his teeth when Sanders & McCalaney weren't doing it for him?

I am pretty sure Trump hasn't run to or from anything this millennium.
He used to abruptly leave, I will not call it conferences, every time he got a hard question about policy, which he had no interest in, or a question he did not want to answer, just turned on his heel and walked away, like a sort of kiss my ass…

Why would Trump dodge press conferences when they gave him a chance to lie thru his teeth when Sanders & McCalaney weren't doing it for him?
Those two could lie profusely, but not very convincingly. They were ill educated big time. Sean Spencer would be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. All comes from Trump appointing people as favors, and not what they might know to help him. It’s all about scratching each other’s backs, as far as Trump is concerned. If he ever loses his money, no one will give him the time of day.

Yeah, and the left prefer the slick talking lawyer politician over the way a businessman from Queens talks.

They prefer this instead

Of course Trump didn’t run from pressers, he was a media whore who loved the spotlight, talking shit, and getting attention. Biden isn’t a slick talking politician. He is a stuttering old man gaffer who is doing his best but boring as shit…. The way politics should be. Boring

They prefer this instead

1635001894117.png

A Potemkin Presidency

New Commies, same tactics.

Forum List

Back