Hey Islam......is your God really that weak?

You know............Muslims are always talking about how great Allah is, but my question is this.............if Allah is so great and merciful, then why is it that followers of that religion seem to think they have to defend Mohammed and Allah from any insult of any kind by murdering those who poke fun at their religion?

I mean...............people can make fun of me (and have), yet I'm a big enough person to be able to shine it on and go on about my day without resorting to violence. Now, since I can do that, does that make me greater than Allah or Mohammed who cannot have any criticism thrown their way?

If your faith in your deity and prophet is so fragile that satire can shake your faith, shouldn't you find a religion that you can truly believe in?

Sad to see that the faith of a few radicals can be shaken by something as simple as a cartoon.
Islam is a cheap copy of Judean /Christian traditions. And the Muslims wrote out Jesus resurrection and made him a minor saint. I don't believe in the Easter bunny either, But Jesus predated Mohammad.

And the Muslims wrote out Jesus resurrection and made him a minor saint..
Incorrect.

Jesus in Islamic theology is a major Prophet who performed many miracles and is revered by all muslims. ,,,,, :cool:

Well.............if that is the case, then why is it that so many Muslims decide to persecute Christians?

And.....................another question..................if Jesus is recognized as a prophet (much like Mohammed), why is it that it is allowed to depict Jesus on the cross (where He is being tortured via crucifixion), yet it is not allowed to depict another prophet known as Mohammed?

Are the Muslims scared that Mohammed may be crucified?

Forum List

Back