hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

Limbaugh advocated action that would of resulted in destroying Osama Bin Laden while Clinton was in office, its a hard fact for you to swallow
You are such a pathetic liar! :eusa_liar:
Your MessiahRushie's only concern was blaming Clinton for Bush's allowing his butt buddy OBL to bring down the WTC. Porky never mentioned OBL until AFTER 9/11.

May 16, 2002
RUSH: Mr. Clinton did launch missiles at aspirin factories and empty terrorist camps during the Monica Lewinsky grand jury proceedings, but the goal there was to distract the people's attention from Monica Lewinsky's testimony, not to get bin Laden.
?
The perpetual Right-wing dumb act when caught lying!

Your MessiahRushie never mentioned OBL "while Clinton was in office" so the pathological liar could not have advocated anything regarding OBl "while Clinton was in office." A search of Porky's site shows the very first mention of OBL in 2002.

Limbaugh advocated action that would of resulted in destroying Osama Bin Laden while Clinton was in office, its a hard fact for you to swallow
Your MessiahRushie's only concern was blaming Clinton for Bush's allowing his butt buddy OBL to bring down the WTC. Porky never mentioned OBL until AFTER 9/11.

May 16, 2002
RUSH: Mr. Clinton did launch missiles at aspirin factories and empty terrorist camps during the Monica Lewinsky grand jury proceedings, but the goal there was to distract the people's attention from Monica Lewinsky's testimony, not to get bin Laden.
?

Your MessiahRushie never mentioned OBL "while Clinton was in office" so the pathological liar could not have advocated anything regarding OBl "while Clinton was in office." A search of Porky's site shows the very first mention of OBL in 2002.
"Porky's" site does not archive transcripts past 2002.

edthecynic, you are kind of dumb if you did not consider the simple.

May 16, 2002
?

Liar!

Exclusive Video - The Rush Limbaugh Show

May 16, 2002
?

Liar!

I lie? To you of all people, I thought we had an understanding, guess not. Anyhow, its called an archive search, by date. Most dates before 07/02/2002 have zero transcripts.

First I hope we can agree when, the date Clinton attacked whatever the Democrats thought they could aimlessly launch rockets at, from afar.

I say it was 08/20/1998, I will give you a link to wikipedia which I am sure you like so there should be no problem with the date, right?

Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On August 20, 1998, the factory was destroyed in cruise missile strikes launched by the United States military allegedly in retaliation for the August 7truck bomb attacks on its embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya (see 1998 U.S. embassy bombings). The administration ofPresidentBill Clinton justified the attacks, dubbed Operation Infinite Reach, on the grounds that the al-Shifa plant was involved with processing the deadly nerve agent VX, and had ties with the Islamistal-Qaeda group of Osama bin Laden, which was believed to be behind the embassy bombings and Operation Bojinka. The August 20 U.S. action also hit al-Qaeda camps in Afghanistan, to where bin Laden had moved following his May 1996 expulsion from Sudan. The embassy bombings were in fact carried out by the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, not Al-Qaeda,[citation needed] and there was no link between the al-Shifa plant and nerve agents.

That date is a Thursday, the following date is Friday, the 21st. A date Rush is on the air. An Archive search of Rush Limbaugh's site shows that the Archives do not go back that far. Pull something from 1998, go ahead, even your weak reply falls short of the date you have chose to speak of.

Give us something from 08/21/1998

May 16, 2002
?

Liar!

I lie? To you of all people, I thought we had an understanding, guess not. Anyhow, its called an archive search, by date. Most dates before 07/02/2002 have zero transcripts.

First I hope we can agree when, the date Clinton attacked whatever the Democrats thought they could aimlessly launch rockets at, from afar.

I say it was 08/20/1998, I will give you a link to wikipedia which I am sure you like so there should be no problem with the date, right?

On August 20, 1998, the factory was destroyed in cruise missile strikes launched by the United States military allegedly in retaliation for the August 7truck bomb attacks on its embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya (see 1998 U.S. embassy bombings). The administration ofPresidentBill Clinton justified the attacks, dubbed Operation Infinite Reach, on the grounds that the al-Shifa plant was involved with processing the deadly nerve agent VX, and had ties with the Islamistal-Qaeda group of Osama bin Laden, which was believed to be behind the embassy bombings and Operation Bojinka. The August 20 U.S. action also hit al-Qaeda camps in Afghanistan, to where bin Laden had moved following his May 1996 expulsion from Sudan. The embassy bombings were in fact carried out by the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, not Al-Qaeda,[citation needed] and there was no link between the al-Shifa plant and nerve agents.

That date is a Thursday, the following date is Friday, the 21st. A date Rush is on the air. An Archive search of Rush Limbaugh's site shows that the Archives do not go back that far. Pull something from 1998, go ahead, even your weak reply falls short of the date you have chose to speak of.

Thank you for admitting that you lied about there being NO archives before 2002 by acknowledging that there ARE incomplete archives before 2002. However there are no mentions of OBL before 2002 in the archives that DO exist before 2002 which clearly go back to 1998 and YOU can produce no quote of your MessiahRushie where he "advocated action that would of resulted in destroying Osama Bin Laden while Clinton was in office."

EIB Excerpt: Passive Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer - The Rush ...
March 07, 1998 Mar 7, 1998 ... Headline: Passive Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer - Official Byline: Victoria MacDonald, Health Correspondent Dateline: March 8, 1998 The world's leading

Liar!

Thank you for admitting that you lied about there being NO archives before 2002 by acknowledging that there ARE incomplete archives before 2002. However there are no mentions of OBL before 2002 in the archives that DO exist before 2002 which clearly go back to 1998 and YOU can produce no quote of your MessiahRushie where he "advocated action that would of resulted in destroying Osama Bin Laden while Clinton was in office."

EIB Excerpt: Passive Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer - The Rush ...
March 07, 1998 Mar 7, 1998 ... Headline: Passive Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer - Official Byline: Victoria MacDonald, Health Correspondent Dateline: March 8, 1998 The world's leading
Sorry, you fail no matter how hard you try, there may be one or two things, but nothing more.

Forum List

Back