Hey, Cons - Name a Dem Who Corresponds to Karl Rove. Betcha Can't Do It!

Naming someone who made the news on one occasion for doing something nasty won't cut it. I want someone who has hung in there for decades as "Mr. Dirty Tricks" for the Dems, as Rove has unquestionably done for the Republicans.

This is too easy. Wade Rathke

Not even close.

You guys really are pathetic.

Voter suppression and dirty tricks are what the Republicans are all about.

And there are no Dems like Karl Rove.

Still waiting for some specific examples from the right.

Constanza posted about 50 of Rove's.

Oh...wait...the right doesn't have any examples, only lies and insults.

Can't read the already 9 page thread can you?

Can't come up with one person who has 50 examples, can you?

I thought not.

I can't name anyone on the right that obsesses over one person on the left enough to compile all that info. :cool:

I thought not.

Bull Shit, I read through 10 of Constanza's links & there is no proof that Carl Rove did anything. It is all innuendo, defamation, rumor & speculation. Rove should sue the people pushing these lies. ACORN however did do bad stuff.

I thought not.

I can't name anyone on the right that obsesses over one person on the left enough to compile all that info. :cool:

As I said, you can't come up with one person because there are none.

"We weren't above leaking damaging opposition info."

Direct quote from All's fair: love, war, and running for president. Page 218. Carville is the Rove of the left. If I actually a shit, I would compile an obsessive list on him, but I am not an obsessive freak. I have better stuff to do, like talk stuff that actually fucking matters.

Naming someone who made the news on one occasion for doing something nasty won't cut it. I want someone who has hung in there for decades as "Mr. Dirty Tricks" for the Dems, as Rove has unquestionably done for the Republicans.

Not even close.

Your right, their too dumb, emotional deviates like Slick Willy....

Now you have cursed us with The Obamanator....

Not even close.

Texas receives much more in federal money than it pays in federal taxes.

Texas is the biggest welfare queen in the nation.

Texas receives much more in federal money than it pays in federal taxes. Texas is the biggest welfare queen in the nation.

More Bull Shit!!!

Every time a mortgage defaults it is sold to a GSE or the Fed at full face value. States like California, Arizona, Florida, & Nevada get all this loan money when someone buys a home there & then the Fed has to pay the bank back because mortgagee did not. This is trillions in federal money flowing to these states.

Not even close.

Texas receives much more in federal money than it pays in federal taxes.

Texas is the biggest welfare queen in the nation.

Wrong, hey but whats new from you?

Direct quote from All's fair: love, war, and running for president. Page 218. Carville is the Rove of the left. If I actually a shit, I would compile an obsessive list on him, but I am not an obsessive freak. I have better stuff to do, like talk stuff that actually fucking matters.

Don't you feel like you need a shower after trying to talk some sense into that moron's brain housing group?:lol:

Don't you feel like you need a shower after trying to talk some sense into that moron's brain housing group?:lol:

What I find amusing is that I have posted 5 or 6 good responses in this thread naming Democratic operatives that correlate to Rove and they have been ignored. :lol:

Hey at least Karl Rove never assaulted members of Congress in showers like that spawn of Satan Rahm Emanuel routinely does. Now that dude is pure Evil...and pretty creepy too. Yikes!

I think the more reasonable question is which Democrat doesn't use dirty campaign tactics? Can you name one?

But I think this thread is a prime example of why I say that degrees dont make someone intelligent.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record.

You people picked the wrong prez to start pedaling that line. You should have done it when Bush was prez. His college record was nothing to write home about. And as president he was dumber than a bag of rocks. But he has a degree.

I think the more reasonable question is which Democrat doesn't use dirty campaign tactics? Can you name one?

But I think this thread is a prime example of why I say that degrees dont make someone intelligent.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record. ....
Link to source on Obama's 'brilliant record' in college (undergrad), please.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record.

You people picked the wrong prez to start pedaling that line. You should have done it when Bush was prez. His college record was nothing to write home about. And as president he was dumber than a bag of rocks. But he has a degree.

Must be that we're all a bunch of racists on the right.

You do realize no matter how pathetic Bush's record was in college, it was better than John Kerry's.
Speaking of dumber than a bag of rock's, happy Easter to you rinata.

Forum List

Back