Hey, Cons - Name a Dem Who Corresponds to Karl Rove. Betcha Can't Do It!

I think the more reasonable question is which Democrat doesn't use dirty campaign tactics? Can you name one?

But I think this thread is a prime example of why I say that degrees dont make someone intelligent.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record. ....
Link to source on Obama's 'brilliant record' in college (undergrad), please.

And why she's at it? Links to his College papers? How about his 'Teaching records' as a so-called Constitutional Scholar?

I think the more reasonable question is which Democrat doesn't use dirty campaign tactics? Can you name one?

But I think this thread is a prime example of why I say that degrees dont make someone intelligent.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record.

You people picked the wrong prez to start pedaling that line. You should have done it when Bush was prez. His college record was nothing to write home about. And as president he was dumber than a bag of rocks. But he has a degree.

I've always said that. It's been my opinion for years. And I wasnt talking about the President. I was talking about numerous liberals on this thread who profess to have degrees and yet refuse to acknowledge when their questions have been answered while pretending they haven't. It's intellectually dishonest.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record. ....
Link to source on Obama's 'brilliant record' in college (undergrad), please.

And why she's at it? Links to his College papers? How about his 'Teaching records' as a so-called Constitutional Scholar?
Eh. One thing at a time for those who are slow.

I hear this from the right all the time. Obama is so hated by the right that they even put down a college education because he had such a brilliant record.

You people picked the wrong prez to start pedaling that line. You should have done it when Bush was prez. His college record was nothing to write home about. And as president he was dumber than a bag of rocks. But he has a degree.

Must be that we're all a bunch of racists on the right.

You do realize no matter how pathetic Bush's record was in college, it was better than John Kerry's.
Speaking of dumber than a bag of rock's, happy Easter to you rinata.

You didn't have anything better to do on Easter?? That figures.

This thread about Karl Rove (he got shouted down at a book signing) got me thinking about something. Check this out:

Both sides like to accuse the other side of doing the same thing they are being accused of doing. To a certain extent, that is true almost universally. But it isn't necessarily equal on both sides. In some areas, there is a huge disparity.

It is my observation that Republicans are generally much better at campaigning and in winning elections than are Democrats. I have heard it said that Republicans are very good at winning elections but not very good at governing. That latter business is not the topic of this thread , but the former part is. Republicans just seem to be much better at going for the throat and not giving up. Us Dems don't seem to like to go for the throat to begin with and as far as giving up is concerned, more often than not, we never even get started.

Which brings me around to Karl Rove. Rove is a master political strategist if you don't care about fairness, ethical principles or playing by the rules. He flat gets things done for the Republican party. But his methods are, shall we say, suspect? I'm not going to waste a lot of space being critical of Rove in the OP - there will be time for that later (heh, heh).

So here's my question for the cons: You like to claim Dems do it (whatever) as much as you do. OK. Name someone (anyone) on the Democratic side of the ledger, who corresponds to Karl Rove. Who do the Democrats have who, year after year, decade after decade (and that's the critical distinction), using all kinds of dirty tricks, enables the Dems to win elections and destroy opponents, as Rove does for the Republicans?

Naming someone who made the news on one occasion for doing something nasty won't cut it. I want someone who has hung in there for decades as "Mr. Dirty Tricks" for the Dems, as Rove has unquestionably done for the Republicans.

Gentlemen (and ladies), start your engines . . .

Well number one, what "dirty tricks" did Karl Rove use?

I mean that's a laugh. You claim to be soooooooo in the middle but you already tripped over your own bias.

Number two, did it ever occur to you the reason Democrats don't consistently win elections is their inability to fool enough people into thinking they are conservative or "moderate."

Carter had to do it by claiming to be a Christian conservative (Boy that was a lie)

Clinton had to claim to be a "New Democrat" with a middle class tax cut (which never happened, he raised taxes as soon as he got in office)

Obama claimed he would cut taxes on those earning less than 250,000 (in other words, the old Middle Class tax cut, lie again). It hasn't happened YET and in fact with the healthcare bill, taxes are going to go up.

You want to talk about "dirty tricks?"

Show me the Democrat yet that didn't win without LYING HIS ASS OFF?

Where is that middle class tax cut of Obama and Clinton's? Still waiting on them.

Be a moderate on that!

Moderates! What a joke!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back