Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

I Was thinking the same thing and you answered it for me...

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Sorry but all the cool kids have taken up all the spots, so sorry your application has been denied but please reapply again at a later date and even then it is still no!

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
As long as you’re not another communist Biden voter.

that's gonna be PRESIDENT biden, whether you like it or not.

tee hee & tutt tutt.

Hey!

hi & welcome & it's very cool you found our little slice of the interwebs.

Hey!
Are you conservative or liberal? That will determine a lot. Liberals are not tolerant. Conservatives are.

Hey!
Are you conservative or liberal? That will determine a lot. Liberals are not tolerant. Conservatives are.

uh-huh. you forgot compassionate too.

:113:

Hey!

tee hee & tutt tutt.
I think you mean Premier Bi-Dung.

<snicker>

you snowflake.

Hey!

tee hee & tutt tutt.
I think you mean Premier Bi-Dung.
"Bi-Dung", I LIKE that.:cool:

Hey!
Probably not, but then again neither am I.

you would.
Yep, it means that Joe, The Senile and In Bed With China, Biden, is DOUBLE DUNG, in other words, for your mentally challenged brain, he's DOUBLY FULL OF SHIT. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant tomorrow, ya DUMBSHIT.............................................................................................. :mm:

Hey!

Anyone from Texas is cool enough for me. I lived in Irving 25 years, myself. Just watch out around some of these leg-humpers here, they'll try to plunk yer twanger.

That's "magic twanger," Froggie!

Hey!

You have a shell?! What the hell are you? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!?
A shellfish with pucker lips!

New Topics

Forum List

Back