he's fighting back.

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

And what exactly is it do you think you tards are going to do?

Deport millions of illegals back the hell where they came from and secure the border. Tissue?

Oh, really? Who is going to do that since Trump is going to lose?

You people think its over, this fight has only just begun.

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

hillary just landed in las vegas under sniper fire. :)

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

you understand dumb Donald is mentally ill, right? :cuckoo:

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

Deport millions of illegals back the hell where they came from and secure the border. Tissue?

really? this president has deported many more criminal undocumented aliens than his failed predecessor.

Dude the election is a few weeks away and early voting has begun....
Mind telling us what you guys are waiting for????

images

really? this president has deported many more criminal undocumented aliens than his failed predecessor.

Which is completely useless when more of them keep pouring right over the border.

Yes, and you other people think there is a serious fight.

With clowns like Trump I don't understand this thinking.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.
I wonder if Limbaugh would be so obliging if he knew that Drumpf will soon be his competitor.

I'm afraid Trump simply lacks the mental capacity and self discipline to say the things he could easily say to win this election. If the election were to turn on ISSUES rather than bullshit, he could not lose. The American people are with him on immigration, the economy, taxes, and every other major issue. They DO NOT WANT a "third term for Obama," which is precisely what HRC offers.

It is sad.
If you watched the last debate you would have seen Trump trying to make it about issues, but the moderators felt the need to burn up the first 20 minutes of the debate with the naughty words he said a decade ago. Its not Trump that is avoiding the issues, its the DNC, they really dont want hillary to have to defend herself with everything she has done.

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and we must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”

“Life doesn't forgive weakness.”

“All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.”

“The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.”

The Author?

"Glad to meet you, hope you guess my name".
If you don't agree with Adolf on at least one of those quotes, you are not a thinking person.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.
I wonder if Limbaugh would be so obliging if he knew that Drumpf will soon be his competitor.

I look forward to a day when everyone tunes them all out.

Let them go find a real job in this hellish economy.

This is the man the GOP chose to fight Hillary.

Hilarious.

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

Hilarious.

not easy to change the big apple skyline, lots of hoops, or the government from the perspective of someone who creates actual jobs, not government made up ones.

Hilarious.

not easy to change the big apple skyline, lots of hoops, or the government from the perspective of someone who creates actual jobs, not government made up ones.

Changing the big apple skyline is easy.
all you have to be is Bill Clinton and train terrorist pilots while ignoring intel that says they are going to do something to the city.

maybe the conservatives should take a lesson from BLM, BLM hates police so they kill them to force change.
Real Citizens hate the illegal pieces of shit, so maybe we should just start killing them until they realize they should leave.
Im good with that, Its not like we are killing humans, its more like a game hunt

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

if someone sat down next to you and started ranting and raving like he does, you'd find someplace else to sit.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

if someone sat down next to you and started ranting and raving like he does, you'd find someplace else to sit.
If someone sat down next to me and started squealing like hillary does, I would most likely have to hit them to try and bring them back to reality

Forum List

Back