he's fighting back.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

hillary just landed in las vegas under sniper fire. :)

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

Last edited:
Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

People should just tune out all the media.

Enough.

With the maniacal Rudolph Giuliani who’s made a career off of 9/11.

People should just tune out all the media.

Enough.

Well they oughtta make a decision, yeah. Either whine about it and pay NO attention, or accept it. All I see is cherry picking.

I'm afraid Trump simply lacks the mental capacity and self discipline to say the things he could easily say to win this election. If the election were to turn on ISSUES rather than bullshit, he could not lose. The American people are with him on immigration, the economy, taxes, and every other major issue. They DO NOT WANT a "third term for Obama," which is precisely what HRC offers.

It is sad.

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

If had any balls - seriously - he would very early on, say that he is REFUSING to address the personal attacks, and schedule a separate news conference or "town hall" to address them fully. "But THIS DEBATE will be exclusively for real issues confronting the next President of the United States."

And then DO IT. Any time a personal question is asked, reiterate the point about not discussing them in this forum, and take the time to make a relevant policy point.

I'm afraid Trump simply lacks the mental capacity and self discipline to say the things he could easily say to win this election. If the election were to turn on ISSUES rather than bullshit, he could not lose. The American people are with him on immigration, the economy, taxes, and every other major issue. They DO NOT WANT a "third term for Obama," which is precisely what HRC offers.

It is sad.

I want a third term for Obama, and Hillary is

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

So what are crazy right wingers going to do that they haven't already done?

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?
Trump has created the whole ugly nightmare that is this election. The massive amount of people and entitities who are not favoring him are trying to flush the putrid mess that is Trump bank down into the sewer.

Pfffffffffffft, yeah, sure.

It is sad.

Blue collar union workers losing their jobs are apt to just beat the living shit out of a liberal walking down the street for starters.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

Sorry, Poindexter...

No Pussy for You, Donald!

-1x-1.jpg

i'm not sure what this means, unless hillary just joined Diana Ross and the Supremes and you just forgot to tell us.

-1x-1.jpg

It is sad.

Nothing, if americans were going to get up and do something about this authoritarian system, we wouldn't be where we are now.

It is sad.

Blue collar union workers losing their jobs are apt to just beat the living shit out of a liberal walking down the street for starters.

You clearly have no idea who needs the shit beat out of them, but that's what happens once you get too emotional about things, you lose coherence and clarity. And besides, unions are "liberal" to you jackasses.

It is sad.

Typical right winger. Inciting violence. Children often do that.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

OMG......
I can't believe it....
Trump is showing the world he actually wants to be President as he brings his secret weapon to the party....

Trump to bring Obama's half-brother to final debate

Any of the Trumpsters here want to offer an explanation as to what the friggin hell does this move have to do with anything!!!!

Forum List

Back