he's fighting back.

I'm afraid Trump simply lacks the mental capacity and self discipline to say the things he could easily say to win this election. If the election were to turn on ISSUES rather than bullshit, he could not lose. The American people are with him on immigration, the economy, taxes, and every other major issue. They DO NOT WANT a "third term for Obama," which is precisely what HRC offers.

It is sad.

I want a third term for Obama, and Hillary is
Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

So what are crazy right wingers going to do that they haven't already done?

Blue collar union workers losing their jobs are apt to just beat the living shit out of a liberal walking down the street for starters.

Yeah.... suuuuuuurrrrre....

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

hillary just landed in las vegas under sniper fire. :)

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

OMG......
I can't believe it....
Trump is showing the world he actually wants to be President as he brings his secret weapon to the party....

Trump to bring Obama's half-brother to final debate

Yep. Lets bring up the birther thing again. It's what he started with and what most of his supporters still believe. It doesn't matter if it's bullshit.

I'm afraid Trump simply lacks the mental capacity and self discipline to say the things he could easily say to win this election. If the election were to turn on ISSUES rather than bullshit, he could not lose. The American people are with him on immigration, the economy, taxes, and every other major issue. They DO NOT WANT a "third term for Obama," which is precisely what HRC offers.

It is sad.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

Blue collar union workers losing their jobs are apt to just beat the living shit out of a liberal walking down the street for starters.

You clearly have no idea who needs the shit beat out of them, but that's what happens once you get too emotional about things, you lose coherence and clarity. And besides, unions are "liberal" to you jackasses.
you always want to be clear and coherent when you beat the shit out of someone, that's from alinsky right ?

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

OMG......
I can't believe it....
Trump is showing the world he actually wants to be President as he brings his secret weapon to the party....

Trump to bring Obama's half-brother to final debate

Yep. Lets bring up the birther thing again. It's what he started with and what most of his supporters still believe. It doesn't matter if it's bullshit.
they tried too hard and overproduced showing it, that's why so many are so skeptical. especially now after benghazi and the fbi, now there's even more reason for doubt.

It is sad.
The vast majority of Americans want what Trump is promising.
They want these promises but made using a different tone/attitude.
I get that.
Trump is a New Yorker. Ever been to NYC???
EVERYONE! talks like Trump talks.
All the other REP candidates where 'pussies' and no one believed a word they said.
If the negroes who are eligible to vote don't turn out in Obama numbers Hillary will lose the election. Period!
Obama turned out to be a phony 'Santa Claus' for the negroes. I don't think they are so stupid as to really believe a multimillionaire White old hag like Hillary will ever put on the 'Santa suit' for the negro community.
But then again "you can't fix stupid".

Trump is fighting hard to set up his subscriber base for his alt right FOX type media network.
Watch for it....

Trump's son in law is already working on it....
And I'm sure Hannity will be one of the anchors.
Along with Ann Coulter and Laura Ingram as well...

It is sad.
I get that.
All the other REP candidates where 'pussies' and no one believed a word they said.
If the negroes who are eligible to vote don't turn out in Obama numbers Hillary will lose the election. Period!
Obama turned out to be a phony 'Santa Claus' for the negroes. I don't think they are so stupid as to really believe a multimillionaire White old hag like Hillary will ever put on the 'Santa suit' for the negro community.

How can one altRight idiot be so wrong about so many things in such a short period of time? You must have worked very hard to develop such a talent.

Trump is fighting hard to set up his subscriber base for his alt right FOX type media network.
Watch for it....

Bring on the CRAZY!!!

It is sad.
I get that.

How can one altRight idiot be so wrong about so many things in such a short period of time? You must have worked very hard to develop such a talent.
or in your case it's a gift from god.

Watch for it....

I am tempted to send in an application.

Watch for it....

Bring on the CRAZY!!!
We have known the alt-left nutters since the 60s.

It is about time the right fights back.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

Yes, he's fighting back with his tiny little fists, stomping the ground with his little feet and just about to leave the playground on November 8.

Trump has no worries, the KKK has endorsed him. From here on out it's smooooth sailing.

Watch for it....

Just say how much you want America to be great again for white people and you're in.

Watch for it....

Just say how much you want America to be great again for white people and you're in.
You act like you can be a humanitarian while consciously fucking over white people.

You can't.

You guys would be fucked if I ever got my own show.

Yup Donny Tuff guy....or as he prfers to be called Donnie Douche Bag!!!!
What a fighter.....

Donald Trump goes nuts, begins angrily yelling at one of his own supporters after she falls ill

After a woman in the audience fell ill and those around her began trying to signal to Donald Trump that she needed assistance, he instead began angrily yelling at her. “Get em out,” he yelled, even as his own supporters made clear to him that she was in the midst of a medical emergency. “Get em out,” he continued yelling at the stricken woman, now also focusing his wrath on those who were trying to get help for the woman. Perhaps he assumed they were some kind of protestors. Or perhaps he really was that annoyed at the fact that someone with a medical problem was taking the spotlight away from him.

Trump is trying to put the election in doubt so Obama can stay president. I am not sure why you idiots haven't seen this all along.

It is sad.

You clearly have no idea who needs the shit beat out of them, but that's what happens once you get too emotional about things, you lose coherence and clarity. And besides, unions are "liberal" to you jackasses.
you always want to be clear and coherent when you beat the shit out of someone, that's from alinsky right ?

Don't know, better go read him.

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and we must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”

“Life doesn't forgive weakness.”

“All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.”

“The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.”

The Author?

"Glad to meet you, hope you guess my name".

Forum List

Back