He's Baaaack....Georgia police ripped for using photo of black man in target practice

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

NYPICHPDPICT000013096477.jpg

A Georgia police department has come under fire for using a photo of a black man for target practice in a civilian firearms class — which the agency’s top cop claimed was an “innocent mistake.”

The Villa Rica Police Department, which held a handgun safety class on Saturday, posted images on Facebook of a life-sized photo of a black man wearing a beanie and pointing a handgun, NBC News reported.

The agency also shared video of white citizens shooting at the image of the black man, according to WSB-TV.

The images and footage, which have since been deleted, sparked outrage in the community about 33 miles west of Atlanta.

Me, I'm going with the percentages.....Train like you're probably going to fight. ;)

I mean which ethnicity commits the majority of violent crime in Georgia?

NYPICHPDPICT000013096477.jpg

A Georgia police department has come under fire for using a photo of a black man for target practice in a civilian firearms class — which the agency’s top cop claimed was an “innocent mistake.”

The Villa Rica Police Department, which held a handgun safety class on Saturday, posted images on Facebook of a life-sized photo of a black man wearing a beanie and pointing a handgun, NBC News reported.

The agency also shared video of white citizens shooting at the image of the black man, according to WSB-TV.

The images and footage, which have since been deleted, sparked outrage in the community about 33 miles west of Atlanta.

Me, I'm going with the percentages.....Train like you're probably going to fight. ;)

I mean which ethnicity commits the majority of violent crime in Georgia?
But if it was a photo of a white man there would be no problem.
Fucking idiots.

Police are 88% more likely to shoot a black man than a white man around Atlanta as most of the violent crime is committed by blacks, go figure

How could they shoot white people? They wouldnt be able to see them

Forum List

Back