Hershel Walker's running for Warnock's seat.

sounds like what was that joe said about obama??

Well Biden is a racist, but since he's a dem that's to be expected

Ain't dat right?

02northam-jumbo-v3.jpg

Mammy! Sho'nuff! My constitche-ents jest don care about white dem racists!

The last thing they wanted to see is Herschel Walker running for the Senate in Klan country. Walker thinks that an endorsement by Trump will get him elected while other Republicans believe the white folks will stay home.

The man is an ex football player.

He has absolutely no experience or qualifications to be a US Senator.

This is one of the reasons why our nation is so messed up.

People elect totally unqualified people to jobs they have absolutely no business having and don't know what they're doing.

Thus end up making a mess. Which is what we end up with when republicans have power in our nation.

People elect totally unqualified people to jobs they have absolutely no business having and don't know what they're doing.

Thus end up making a mess. Which is what we end up with when republicans have power in our nation.
What is the qualification to be in the Senate? Having spent your life sucking the Gubmint teet?

Unless you live in Georgia what's it to you?

Every politician starts somewhere....like his opponent

His opponent is a Baptist preacher, how does that qualify him.

Which is what we end up with when republicans have power in our nation.
Which is what we end up with when republicans and democrats have power in our nation.

Sadly, Hershel's qualification apprears to be his pigmentation. He's being used. And it's sad.
Who is using him? I thought it was his idea. The last thing the GOP wants is a candidate that`s going to keep the Ku Kluxxers from voting.

Who is using him? I thought it was his idea. The last thing the GOP wants is a candidate that`s going to keep the Ku Kluxxers from voting.
There are about 2000 members of your party’s KKK nationwide, Dipshit.

No election depends on them.

Warnock is about as much "a tom" as Clyburn or the late John Lewis. But neither of those men see/saw blacks' interests as hostile to white workers' interests. Neither does Warnock.

Personally I don't agree with him on econ issues. I'm no fan of the 3.5 T "plan." But he has background of puplic service that Walker doesn't have.

Walker's a nice guy, but he's not JC Watts or Ben Carson. And he's got serious mental health issues. He's being used by Trump.
What's your beef w/the 3.5 T plan?

Forum List

Back