Hersh: Biden Blew UP Pipelines Because of Germany's Footdragging.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

That's a popular theory, but is there a more likely theory?

That is: Germany's government (Shulz) was completely aware that it would happen because it was seen as a necessary step in the process of damaging Russia's economy.

And that's only a logical conclusion because Germany's government must not be seen as being complicit in Biden's actions.

The people of Germany are awakening to the fact that they're pawns to America's war efforts against Russia. And now Poland too is accusing Germany of not enough contribution to the war effort.

The CIA might easily pull off such a thing on their own without any prompt from Potato.
Yes but Biden's name is used because he's the president. And he 'did' guarantee that he would do it.
It's a pretty sure bet that Shulz was informed by Biden that it was necessary for the war effort, and Shulz would have agreed.

It all fits together so nicely now!

There is no evidence of this. For all we know it was the Ukranians who did it or even the German military. There are too many potential candidates and an even wider number of different motivations and incentives. Also, I'm sure if it were the CIA they would have needed the green light from the higest level of government.

Last edited:
There is no evidence of this. For all we know it was the Ukranians who did it or even the German military. There are too many potential candidates and an even wider number of different motivations and incentives.
Germany's military would likely have the technical capability if augmented by America's and Norway's ability.

The private sailing yacht did more damage than good to the peddler of that yarn

IMHO, Biden admitted guilt before the fact by proclaiming that it would be done. He's become a dangerous loose cannon in that he thinks he can pretend to be the mafia's godfather, and talk big with no consequences.

Fwiw, I can say that all Nato countries weren't informed of the plan. Not all Nato governments would have agreed to the plan, according to my sources. It would have been seen as too risky. And it was!

Forum List

Back