BREAKING BIG: Delaware Supreme Court Rules Mail-In Voting Unconstitutional and Strikes Down Same-Day Registration

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This needs to happen in every swing state where the steal took place simultaneously at 3am in the morning. I think this is great since it took place in Biden's home state of Delaware.

The Nazi democrats just lose Delaware....

I expect the Delaware Constitution will be amended to accommodate universal mail-in voting.

Several states already vote entirely by mail. No big deal.

Donald Trump voted by mail. Some of his people, including family members, were registered to vote in more than one state. His Chief of Staff was registered to vote in a place where he didn't even live!

And they have the gall to whine about voter fraud and mail-in voting. :lol:

I expect the Delaware Constitution will be amended to accommodate universal mail-in voting.

Donald Trump voted by mail. Some of his people, including family members, were registered to vote in more than one state. His Chief of Staff was registered to vote in a place where he didn't even live!

I mean, mail in voting makes fraud easy - and without fraud, you Nazis just can't win, can you Guno?

giphy.gif

The word Democracy is loosely used as a push telling us we are free. Progs win an election, and the nation is pushed on agendas that are mandates to those elected. Many Prog voters do not even know that the Progs are traitors.

This needs to happen in every swing state where the steal took place simultaneously at 3am in the morning. I think this is great since it took place in Biden's home state of Delaware.

They just want to prevent citizens from voting. .. and of course it is Gateway Pundit.

I vote by mail because I can't physically stand in line. I am so thankful. I know so many seniors who can't walk very far, or stand in line.... Many use walkers. Does Trump stand in line or does he use a golf cart?

Money says this very damaging thread ends up shunted to the hinterlands

I vote by mail because I can't physically stand in line. I am so thankful. I know so many seniors who can't walk very far, or stand in line.... Many use walkers. Does Trump stand in line or does he use a golf cart?
The vast majority of people under age 85 can stand in line for a few minutes and do so constantly. Your woes are conveniently manufactured.

So did Gateway Pundit make up this court ruling surada

Shame that they want to prevent people from voting. Georgia is very strict and thorough about voter registration, but I thank God I can vote by mail. Why does Trump vote by mail?

Shame that they want to prevent people from voting. Georgia is very strict and thorough about voter registration, but I thank God I can vote by mail. Why does Trump vote by mail?
I remember when you clowns were calling the new GA voter laws "JIM CROW 2.0".....................then GA had record minority turnout. Or as your Vegetable Messiah called it....JIM EAGLE!:cuckoo:

:oops8:

Good times.

Hey vote by carrier pigeon nobody cares. :talk2hand: We will put a stop to Dem CHEATING and stealing elections, tissue?

Forum List

Back