Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

No, Walker is a big dumb man who made a lot of money because he could run with a football. Anybody can beat a tomato can in a MMA ring. I was running over people on the rugby field at age 45. Herschel does not impress me. I do 200 reps wth weights per bodypart and 1,000 pushups daily at age 61, Walker does not impress me.

Obama was the first black president. I think that makes him far more accomplished than Walker. Just because you like sellouts doesn't make Walker what he isn't. And you would be best served to put some respect on Newsvines name son, because she is a very accomplished professional. Do not ever again put your fingers on a keyboard telling somebody black who to emulate. Especially some no good, dead beat dad, house boy with a mental disorder like Herschel Walker. Walker is an embarrassment to me as a black man. He's every stereotype I've fought not to be. But that's who you are telling blacks to emulate.

I've got my college degree. I've done better than Herschel. I've helped build several businesses, so I'm better than Walker. I didn't irresponsibly father umpteen children out of wedlock. I practiced safe and responsible sex and raised a child like a father is supposed to. So you go emulate Walker.

Because you and he have 2 brain cells combined.

You have a much higher opinion of yourself than I do.

I don't think herschel was ever married to a man.
k10ollz0vxx91.jpg

did the man get pregnant and have kids?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racial quota for schools used to be 100% white kids.

Now the white kids get enraged when it’s 4% black kids.
When was it 100% for white kids?

you motherfucking leftists have not one single cock sucking shred of evidence proving is that I, a white dude, benefited from any of that motherfucking shit that you claim was racially done.

I came from a very poor family.

Being a white motherfucker, I got no benefits from any kind of racial bullshit. All the black kids got that shit. They had to make exceptions for dumber people, because they were black.

I had to fight my way all the way through grad school.

So, when you sit here and tell me that I've benefited from being white, I'm asking you how?

You cannot prove that I have ever benefited from any kind of racial discrimination, ever, ever.

Yet, your cock sucking ass wants to punish me for being white.

Do you see why we wanna fucking start a goddamn war?

When was it 100% for white kids?

you motherfucking leftists have not one single cock sucking shred of evidence proving is that I, a white dude, benefited from any of that motherfucking shit that you claim was racially done.

I came from a very poor family.

Being a white motherfucker, I got no benefits from any kind of racial bullshit. All the black kids got that shit. They had to make exceptions for dumber people, because they were black.

I had to fight my way all the way through grad school.

So, when you sit here and tell me that I've benefited from being white, I'm asking you how?

You cannot prove that I have ever benefited from any kind of racial discrimination, ever, ever.

Yet, your cock sucking ass wants to punish me for being white.

Do you see why we wanna fucking start a goddamn war?
If it hadn’t been for racial quotas, you probably would have been knocked out of grad school by an Asian kid.

So, what are you saying? There's a quota for white kids?

:laughing0301:

But, let's step into fantasy land. If there were Asian kids more qualified, what's the problem?
Schools down rank Asian kids. If white kids successfully take race out of consideration, there will be a lot fewer white kids at the best schools.

Schools down rank Asian kids. If white kids successfully take race out of consideration, there will be a lot fewer white kids at the best schools.

Some whites seem to have a problem understanding they are a race. And many of them are hired or admitted only because of their race.

In your dreams.
Not really. I wrestled against olympic caliber wrestlers and all americans at every level. I know that if it came down to the gound game, I could beat Walker.

Hershel Walker is a far better person than Obama. Obama will always stand with his party whereas, Hershel will always stand with the people.
Walker is standing with his party and that's all he's going to do.

Asian kids in 6th grade in hong kong and most of the big cities in china are studying calculus and derivatives. In the US, we're teaching our kids drag queen hour and how to identify as a giraffe.

Asian kids in 6th grade in hong kong and most of the big cities in china are studying calculus and derivatives. In the US, we're teaching our kids drag queen hour and how to identify as a giraffe.
Asian kids are in Hong Kong are cheating on college entrance tests.

Forum List

Back