Herschel Walker says he supports critical race theory "100%"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I wanted to show you guys this quote of what Herschel Walker said when asked about his stance on critical race theory. Walker is a candidate for the Georgia senate seat.
Does Walker support Critical Race Theory, the graduate-level framework that examines systemic racism in the U.S. which Republicans have turned into a derisive talking point? He didn’t say so explicitly, but Walker sure seemed enthusiastic about the concept as explained by Killer Mike.

What you’re saying is 100% that I will support things like that...I want all kids to be educated on the history of America.”

I wanted to show you guys this quote of what Herschel Walker said when asked about his stance on critical race theory. Walker is a candidate for the Georgia senate seat.

This just proves that progressive slaves are so stupid they cant see <Sarcasm> even if it hits them in the face. Lets try this in bold letters.

Herschel Walker's Interview With Killer Mike Might Prove He's Playing Us

The quote is there.
But don't worry. He's so dumb that I don't think he knows what it is at all. He just said it to pretend he's not an idiot.
No, you are so dumb that you actually voted for Joe Biden the shitter in chief.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Saying you want kids to know history doesnt mean someone supports CRT.
CRT is NOT history.
He was answering a question about critical race theory. Not history in general.
You wanted Walker to keep dodging every question. Now he was caught answering one. Own up to it

He was answering a question about critical race theory. Not history in general.
You wanted Walker to keep dodging every question. Now he was called answering one. Own up to it
I didnt see that in the article but i didnt watch the video. So maybe he did idk.
Im not "owning" anything. I dont give 2 shits about this guy.

Another obvious DEEP STATE UNIVERSITY RINO!!!!!
MAGA

NO!

Herschel did not say he supports CRT. What he said is that he supports all history taught IN CONTEXT. Twisting his words to create conflict. That is what democrats do in an attempt to destroy a person. TO bad he is smarter than you all. He played you in the video and you all ate it up... watch what happens next..

There is nothing in that interview clip about teaching CRT.
Teaching true history is not the problem, it's the twisting for race baiting purposes that makes us oppose CRT or anything else ya'll disguise it as.
I'm sure if I talked to Herschel about the concept, as explained by me, he would absolutely reject it as the radical racist indoctrination it is

Like Warnock is a better choice??
He'll get schooled on the GOP talking points...
Thanks for letting us know you select people who are morons -- simply so you can "indoctrinate" them on what to say.....

No one had to "train" Warnock on talking points since he arrived at his policy positions on his own....not having to be taught what to think like a trained seal....

There is nothing in that interview clip about teaching CRT.
Teaching true history is not the problem, it's the twisting for race baiting purposes that makes us oppose CRT or anything else ya'll disguise it as.
I'm sure if I talked to Herschel about the concept, as explained by me, he would absolutely reject it as the radical racist indoctrination it is
Something he actually said...

“This is one of the most environmental drilling countries in the world but yet we’re walking on all the resources we have under our feet and we won’t say, ‘Hey, guys, we gotta come out of this.”

This is non-sensical...if Warnock gave that answer, you folks would eviscerate him.....but since herschel is one of the "good ones" who lets you pat him on the head, yall over look it...

His solution to the mass shooting in Texas....something he ACTUALLY SAID

"What about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women, that's looking at their social media? What about doing that, looking into things like that, and we can stop that that way?"

but again...since herschel is one of the "good ones" who lets you pat him on the head, yall over look it...

Even his own GOP strategists admit this is a problem for him..which is why they will not hold a single debate between him and Warnock...as much as you folks claim Biden can't form sentences, he damn sure didn't pussy out of a single debate....his opponent did, but he didn't

Now pussying out of debates will be considered standard GOP strategy.....

Forum List

Back