Herschel Walker says he supports critical race theory "100%"

Yeah, what would a stupid republican nibber like him know about anything?

Fucking bigoted chunk of shit.
Well to be fair, most Conservatives (INCLUDING YOU) can't describe what CRT is....

Not without lying of course...or trying to re-label it so you can claim everything you don't like is CRT...

And this isn't a guess.....the person who created the whole Anti-CRT hysteria already admitted it...Do you understand? Your own party's policies are so unpopular, that instead of campaigning on them-- yall have to manufacture BS grievances to campaign on instead..and even come out and admit it....

E2KWuSKWQAA2seU.png

LOL... there is no projection in his statement. You own this one... Herschel is just some dumb black to you and your statements are stunning in exposing your racism.

I guess your only a dumb black if you don't think the way you want them too.... Nice,,
Look at you go. I said nothing about race, but you injected it.

You ran with the opportunity to say "dumb black", like you do in real life. Congrats.

I'm so glad I'm not like you.

Well to be fair, most Conservatives (INCLUDING YOU) can't describe what CRT is....

Not without lying of course...or trying to re-label it so you can claim everything you don't like is CRT...

And this isn't a guess.....the person who created the whole Anti-CRT hysteria already admitted it...Do you understand? Your own party's policies are so unpopular, that instead of campaigning on them-- yall have to manufacture BS grievances to campaign on instead..and even come out and admit it....

View attachment 653028
Here.. Let me dumb it down for you Bif... If your BORN white you be an OPPRESOR and should be ashamed.. IF your born Black, your a victim that cant get anything on your own and need handouts from the government. Whitey must be vanquished and you take no responsibility for your own actions.. Its ok to steal and riot to get your way...

You people are pathetic. CRT helps no one. It is meant to destroy and tear everyone down.

LOL... there is no projection in his statement. You own this one... Herschel is just some dumb black to you and your statements are stunning in exposing your racism.

I guess your only a dumb black if you don't think the way you want them too.... Nice,,
I was being fatuous as hell to prove a point....And it worked.

Amazing how they squirm when held to their own standards, isn't it? :laugh2:

I wanted to show you guys this quote of what Herschel Walker said when asked about his stance on critical race theory. Walker is a candidate for the Georgia senate seat.

Nobody ever suggested it shouldn't be taught at the graduate level.

I didnt see that in the article but i didnt watch the video. So maybe he did idk.
Im not "owning" anything. I dont give 2 shits about this guy.

It's not in the video and the article doesn't give a quote his response was made to. So yeah the OP is BS.

Something he actually said...

“This is one of the most environmental drilling countries in the world but yet we’re walking on all the resources we have under our feet and we won’t say, ‘Hey, guys, we gotta come out of this.”

This is non-sensical...if Warnock gave that answer, you folks would eviscerate him.....but since herschel is one of the "good ones" who lets you pat him on the head, yall over look it...

His solution to the mass shooting in Texas....something he ACTUALLY SAID

"What about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women, that's looking at their social media? What about doing that, looking into things like that, and we can stop that that way?"

but again...since herschel is one of the "good ones" who lets you pat him on the head, yall over look it...

Even his own GOP strategists admit this is a problem for him..which is why they will not hold a single debate between him and Warnock...as much as you folks claim Biden can't form sentences, he damn sure didn't pussy out of a single debate....his opponent did, but he didn't

Now pussying out of debates will be considered standard GOP strategy.....
So Herschel may not be overly bright. That makes him a good fit for DC right?
Dems say things this dumb all the time too. Remember Hank Johnson speculating Guam would capsize if more US troops were stationed there? I do. That's just next level stupid but he was elected anyway.
Maybe we need better candidates across the board for both parties? 95% of them aren't qualified to run a stop sign at a school crossing.

It still doesn't change the fact the OP is claiming something that didn't really happen

So Herschel may not be overly bright. That makes him a good fit for DC right?
Dems say things this dumb all the time too. Remember Hank Johnson speculating Guam would capsize if more US troops were stationed there? I do. That's just next level stupid but he was elected anyway.
Maybe we need better candidates across the board for both parties? 95% of them aren't qualified to run a stop sign at a school crossing.

It still doesn't change the fact the OP is claiming something that didn't really happen
Yea, what Hank said 12 years ago was dumb....and, even when he claimed he was just being sarcastic or taken out of context, it was still dumb...........I know how that excuse usually works for the 93 million different dumb things your cult leader said.....

but I notice you folks ONLY bring up that ONE comment he said...there should be tons more examples of dumb shit he said.......it's almost like that is the only comment you can come up with...but how, its been over 10 years...,..I just listed 3 or 4 things Walker said just this year...

and even Hank participated in a debate....you are basically trying to justify Walker by claiming "but but Democrats are dumb too.." Ok....but aren't Republicans supposed to be smarter? Why not have Walker debate and show it

Herschel Walker won't debate him. You can't School somebody if you don't debate him
Hershel doesn't need to "debate" Warnock.
The democrat's record of failures, disasters, and catastrophes is enough to decide the election.
Why give Warnock the platform to lie his ass off?

Yes, Warnock is a better choice. Glad you see that.
LOL!! In case you've forgotten the Xiden and democrat's record of failures and disasters, here is the list:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1654180948405.png

Thanks for letting us know you select people who are morons -- simply so you can "indoctrinate" them on what to say.....
No one had to "train" Warnock on talking points since he arrived at his policy positions on his own....not having to be taught what to think like a trained seal....

You're apparently the low-IQ, indoctrinated, "trained seal" who can't see for himself the train-wreck the Xiden admin has been.

Hershel only needs to remind voters what a disaster the Xiden admin and the democrat's control of congress has been:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit...
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????

I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Forum List

Back