Herschel Walker says he supports critical race theory "100%"

About 850 candidates running for congress this year. It's a given that Walker's democrat opponent is a CRT supporter so why is Walker's personal opinion about CRT so important? Why is Walker so important to lefties? Are they so bigoted and racist that they absolutely can't stand the thought of a black guy running as a republican?

Yea, what Hank said 12 years ago was dumb....and, even when he claimed he was just being sarcastic or taken out of context, it was still dumb...........I know how that excuse usually works for the 93 million different dumb things your cult leader said.....

but I notice you folks ONLY bring up that ONE comment he said...there should be tons more examples of dumb shit he said.......it's almost like that is the only comment you can come up with...but how, its been over 10 years...,..I just listed 3 or 4 things Walker said just this year...

and even Hank participated in a debate....you are basically trying to justify Walker by claiming "but but Democrats are dumb too.." Ok....but aren't Republicans supposed to be smarter? Why not have Walker debate and show it
I think he should debate. I always think dodging a fair debate is a sign of weakness.
Nobody said Dems have a monopoly on dumb people but they definitely have more than their share.

Remember when Joe Biden said If you don't vote for me, you ain't black?
Or when he said to a black crowd "They're going to put you all back in chains"?

How about Maxine Waters "“What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery. Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping black people.”

How about Pelosi saying her favorite word is the word?

Sheila Jackson Lee claimed on the House floor the Constitution is 400 years old.
Do you want more examples?

I think he should debate. I always think dodging a fair debate is a sign of weakness.
Nobody said Dems have a monopoly on dumb people but they definitely have more than their share.

Remember when Joe Biden said If you don't vote for me, you ain't black?
Or when he said to a black crowd "They're going to put you all back in chains"?

How about Maxine Waters "“What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery. Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping black people.”

How about Pelosi saying her favorite word is the word?

Sheila Jackson Lee claimed on the House floor the Constitution is 400 years old.
Do you want more examples?
More examples. ...the Island of Guam would capsize...

....AOC chased Amazon's new HQ2 from her district to VA, duh.

IS that because you think he is a DUMB BLACK?

and this is why democrats have lost nearly 50% of the Black, Latino, and Asian voters in the last year.
Link?

Screen_Shot_2021_05_10_at_12.29.22_PM.jpg

I wanted to show you guys this quote of what Herschel Walker said when asked about his stance on critical race theory. Walker is a candidate for the Georgia senate seat.

You clowns spew more bullshit than an 1880's cattle drive.

You clowns spew more bullshit than an 1880's cattle drive.
What did Herschel's son say about Herschel you object to??

And why are you throwing tantrums and hissy fits towards Democrats for when it was his son who said it??

Direct your anger at his son -- or are you not allowed yet?

NO!

Herschel did not say he supports CRT. What he said is that he supports all history taught IN CONTEXT. Twisting his words to create conflict. That is what democrats do in an attempt to destroy a person. TO bad he is smarter than you all. He played you in the video and you all ate it up... watch what happens next..
That’s the whole point of the CRT curriculum to teach history in context and not the whitewashed version that has been taught for generations

Saying you want kids to know history doesnt mean someone supports CRT.
CRT is NOT history.
Seems it is in Florida unfortunately...

CRT is actually quiet interesting from a social economics perspective...

Even look at Housing Administration differences between US and EU... EU is very much about integrating economic classes and making them mingle socially... This makes people more diverse views, it is a net benefit to society in EU... So developers have to make space for 'Social Housing' in every housing estate... I think would make some Americans heads spin, poorer people get heavily subsidised housing in rich areas.

At GRADUATE LEVEL. Not taught in grade school, middle, Jr or Sr. high school.
Why just graduate level?. Obviously elementary and maybe middle school very watered down versions of history. But High school seems to be a no brainer to reform the presentation of our countries history to include an accurate account of how our actions impacted races in our society

Why just graduate level?. Obviously elementary and maybe middle school very watered down versions of history. But High school seems to be a no brainer to reform the presentation of our countries history to include an accurate account of how our actions impacted races in our society

I am not advocating for it to be taught at any level, I am not against it. In fact it should be taught at high school level. What I am saying is that CRT is not taught until graduate level in college.

Because people are conflating history with the college course of CRT.....simply knowing a said thing happened in 1922 , for example, the Tulsa massacre would be called CRT by the same the folks who claim they don't mind students learning "history" -- but to everyone else, it is just history...

What CRT does is go into detail about how state and local government aided the white supremacists in that massacre and how millions and millions of dollars of wealth in land and property was snatched from the victims -- with ZERO compensation...thus affecting generations of their offspring....that is CRT

Forum List

Back