Herschel walker. Paying for an abortion “nothing to be ashamed of”

October surprises and dirty tricks will be popping up every week....
Don't let it sway your resolve to take back our country from these groomer freaks....

Probably, but I suppose they could do worse.

It doesn't take a genius to be a Senator.

But, I still question why we even need a Federal Government at this point.

As someone pointed out in another thread.........the Constitution was created for self-governance, not for a Federal government.
The people have the right to demolish the federal government. But the politicians realized this a long time ago, and this is why they became a cabal, and placated the sheeples into obesity, stupidity, and lethargy.

Probably, but I suppose they could do worse.
And I'm sure they will. Each cycle, worse and worse.
It doesn't take a genius to be a Senator.
One would hope they would want an intelligent, competent Senator. But that could be my anti-depressants talking.
But, I still question why we even need a Federal Government at this point.
Mutual defense is the biggie.

And I'm sure they will. Each cycle, worse and worse.

One would hope they would want an intelligent, competent Senator. But that could be my anti-depressants talking.

Mutual defense is the biggie.
When I am appointed to the SCOTUS (any day now) I will vote to strike down all federal laws that do not directly related to defense, immigration, and common currency.

:banana:

If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

The Democrat Minions are all over this smear job. What is this like the 10th thread on this?

The Democrat Minions are all over this smear job. What is this like the 10th thread on this?
This is the first and only thread about Walker’s opinion that abortion is nothing to be ashamed of. You just don’t wanna talk about it because you don’t know what to say.

It's murder only when a black republican pays for abortion? Your inbred racism is showing lefties.
Thanks. You just admitted that walker paid for murder because you think every person of any race is a murderer when pays for an abortion. I agree completely.

Make sure this goes in the conspiracy folder... nothing has been proven except the desperation of dems....
But it’s OK if it’s proven because it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Right?

Walker and his opponent are loons.

Just vote for the lesser of two evil loons

There's a third person in the race, but let's pretend he's not really there. Then we can just keep on choosing the least shitty of two candidates we admit are shitty and then keep bitching about how everyone in D.C. is shitty and blame everyone but ourselves for putting them there. It's the American way.

There's a third person in the race, but let's pretend he's not really there. Then we can just keep on choosing the least shitty of two candidates we admit are shitty and then keep bitching about how everyone in D.C. is shitty and blame everyone but ourselves for putting them there. It's the American way.

That third person is critical to the election. He currently is polling around 4 percent.
Enough to force a runoff if neither Warnock or Walker reach 50 Percent

Just like 2020
Rinse/Repeat

It is what it is and doubtful it'll change.

If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

Fake news. Leftists should be ecstatic that he paid to have a baby killed.

You are a two faced jerk. Look up Harry Reid and his statement regarding his lying and cheating---"We won, didn't we"?

Show me the statement
Looks like you are making shit up

Forum List

Back