Herschel Walker Is An Actual Whackjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fact.

You know who made that false claim?

Pathological liar and wife beater Herschel Walker. The modern day Republican projects their own flaws onto others.
Walker was right.

There should be a list for the tards to use to save them some time when confronted with the failings of their heroes.

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

5. Look! A squirrel!

Keep trying to convince me.
No, I am quite familiar with how you cucks will swallow and parrot whatever lies you are told to parrot. You have a kind of mental illness which prevents reality from impinging on your delusions.

Your egos are too fragile to handle the truth that you keep getting suckered by low-IQ hucksters.

Not a fact.

You know who made that false claim?

Pathological liar and wife beater Herschel Walker. The modern day Republican projects their own flaws onto others.
And democrats lie about Walker not supporting his children. Anything else?

The topic title is not hyperbole. Read on to understand why.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump went after the much beloved Ben Carson. In his memoir, Carson had detailed some of the anger issues he had as a younger person. He apparently got in a fight with a friend and tried to stab him, but the knife hit his friend's belt buckle.

Carson claimed this close call led him to a life of redemption. Nice story, right? It may or may not have been true.

Here is how Trump reacted to this story, as well as a claim by Carson he had once tried to hit his mother with a hammer:

He said that he’s pathological and that he’s got basically a pathological disease. Now he wrote this I guess before he was running for office or thought that he was running for office. And I don’t want a person that’s got pathological disease. I don’t want it. I’m not saying he’s got it, he said it.

This isn’t something that I’m saying, like “Oh, he’s pathological liar.” I’m not saying it! He said he’s got pathological disease. He actually said pathological temper.

And then he defined it as disease. So he said he has pathological disease.

Now. If you’re pathological, there’s no cure for that, folks.

Okay, there’s no cure for that. And I did one of the shows today. And I don’t want to say what I said. But I’ll tell you anyway. I said that if you’re a child molester, a sick puppy, you’re a child molester, there’s no cure for that. There’s only one cure—we don’t want to talk about that cure. That’s the ultimate cure. Well, there’s two, there’s death, and the other thing.

Fast forward to the present 2022 campaign.

In his memoir, Herschel Walker talks about an incident where he got so angry with someone, he was going to put his gun to the guy's head and kill him.

“But another side of me was so angry that all I could think was how satisfying it would feel to step out of the car, pull out the gun, slip off the safety, and squeeze the trigger.”

But then Walker saw a Smile, Jesus Loves You sticker on the man's truck and this led him to a life of redemption.

In that same memoir, Walker admits he has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identify Disorder.

That's a fancy way of saying he literally has a split personality. There is more than one Herschel Walker, kids.

So with all that out in the open, guess who Donald Trump endorsed for the Senate?

Now. If you’re pathological, there’s no cure for that, folks.

Herschel Walker is not the only fricking split personality in Republican politics these days.

Walker should be rejected because he's wrong on the issues and unfit to hold public office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back