Herschel Walker Is An Actual Whackjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. What's the problem? You think you have the higher moral ground in a war? There is no such thing. Stakes are too high and we both know it, so get off your self-righteous high horse.
Yes, I've pointed out many times how you people have been convinced that you're in a "war". I'm not at war with you.

Sadly, I said the same thing to the jihadis after 9/11.

I don't like pathological liars and idiots to be put in charge of making important decisions for our country.

All caught up now?

Walker claims to have been an FBI agent. A lie.

He claims to have donated the profits from his company to charity. Another lie.

He has claimed to own companies that don't exist.

He claimed to own the largest minority-owned apparel company. Another lie.

He has repeatedly lied about his business record.

No wonder Trump likes him.

Walker's solution to the gun problem? The federal government should monitor single men's social media accounts. You want this authoritarian dipshit to be a Senator?

Walker's scientific thoughts on climate change: ""Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got we to clean that back up."

The man's a blooming idiot and a pathological liar. I understand why Trump's cucks might like him, but we don't need another whackjob in the Senate,

All caught up now?
most people in congress are pathological liars g....so your first sentence doesnt make any sense....unless you are lying.....

I'm a big fan of Hershel Walker. He was a great football player. He ran like poetry. He's a beloved hero in Georgia, but he's not a senator.
Yeah. Walker has ventured way outside of his proverbial wheelhouse.

Tragic.

The fact is Warnock is a wife beater.
Not a fact.

You know who made that false claim?

Pathological liar and wife beater Herschel Walker. The modern day Republican projects their own flaws onto others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back