Herschel Walker Is An Actual Whackjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this, dipshit. If you want to win elections, STOP RIGGING THEM IN FAVOR OF YOUR OPPONENT.

Do you honestly think Walker was the best Republican they could find in Georgia?

Goddam, you are one dense idiot. No wonder you don't get it.
You are racist and don't even try to hide it.

This period in our nation's history is essentially a giant, ongoing FUCK YOU to the country by about 30% to 35% of its populace, convinced they have been victimized by the evil satanic demonic commie Deep State Hitlers who have been planted in their minds and nurtured by MAGA media for 30+ years.
Yep, fuck you and your sick agenda.
And there ya go.

Ol' Mac knows these people.

The topic title is not hyperbole. Read on to understand why.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump went after the much beloved Ben Carson. In his memoir, Carson had detailed some of the anger issues he had as a younger person. He apparently got in a fight with a friend and tried to stab him, but the knife hit his friend's belt buckle.

Carson claimed this close call led him to a life of redemption. Nice story, right? It may or may not have been true.

Here is how Trump reacted to this story, as well as a claim by Carson he had once tried to hit his mother with a hammer:

He said that he’s pathological and that he’s got basically a pathological disease. Now he wrote this I guess before he was running for office or thought that he was running for office. And I don’t want a person that’s got pathological disease. I don’t want it. I’m not saying he’s got it, he said it.

This isn’t something that I’m saying, like “Oh, he’s pathological liar.” I’m not saying it! He said he’s got pathological disease. He actually said pathological temper.

And then he defined it as disease. So he said he has pathological disease.

Now. If you’re pathological, there’s no cure for that, folks.

Okay, there’s no cure for that. And I did one of the shows today. And I don’t want to say what I said. But I’ll tell you anyway. I said that if you’re a child molester, a sick puppy, you’re a child molester, there’s no cure for that. There’s only one cure—we don’t want to talk about that cure. That’s the ultimate cure. Well, there’s two, there’s death, and the other thing.

Fast forward to the present 2022 campaign.

In his memoir, Herschel Walker talks about an incident where he got so angry with someone, he was going to put his gun to the guy's head and kill him.

“But another side of me was so angry that all I could think was how satisfying it would feel to step out of the car, pull out the gun, slip off the safety, and squeeze the trigger.”

But then Walker saw a Smile, Jesus Loves You sticker on the man's truck and this led him to a life of redemption.

In that same memoir, Walker admits he has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identify Disorder.

That's a fancy way of saying he literally has a split personality. There is more than one Herschel Walker, kids.

So with all that out in the open, guess who Donald Trump endorsed for the Senate?

Herschel Walker is not the only fricking split personality in Republican politics these days.

So, are you going to run him over with your SUV, or perhaps confiscate his petro powered car, or outlaw his furnace by 2030 like you Green Religious Whack Job Liberals are doing in California and want to do to the entire country?

Think about this, dipshit. If you want to win elections, STOP RIGGING THEM IN FAVOR OF YOUR OPPONENT.

Do you honestly think Walker was the best Republican they could find in Georgia?

Goddam, you are one dense idiot. No wonder you don't get it.
How about Fetterman in Pennsylvania?

Yes. Hershel is not very bright and Warnock has a history of public service. Trump used Hershel before back when he had his failed football league.
Warnock is a known wife beater so maybe that's why you like him.

So? Everyone has thoughts of murder. Madonna wanted to blow up the White House. So?
Walker has Dissociative Identity Disorder. You cucks only see what you want to see.

And what is Trump's opinion about such people? Let's ask him:

He said that he’s pathological and that he’s got basically a pathological disease. Now he wrote this I guess before he was running for office or thought that he was running for office. And I don’t want a person that’s got pathological disease. I don’t want it. I’m not saying he’s got it, he said it.

This isn’t something that I’m saying, like “Oh, he’s pathological liar.” I’m not saying it! He said he’s got pathological disease. He actually said pathological temper.

Okay, there’s no cure for that. And I did one of the shows today. And I don’t want to say what I said. But I’ll tell you anyway. I said that if you’re a child molester, a sick puppy, you’re a child molester, there’s no cure for that. There’s only one cure—we don’t want to talk about that cure. That’s the ultimate cure. Well, there’s two, there’s death, and the other thing.

In Trump's mind, black men like Walker and Carson are no different than child molesters.

So, are you going to run him over with your SUV, or perhaps confiscate his petro powered car, or outlaw his furnace by 2030 like you Green Religious Whack Job Liberals are doing in California and want to do to the entire country?
Dude, if you love coal and pollution just move to Poland already.

Herschel Walker's split personality explains sooooo much.

One Herschel Walker is out on the campaign trail attacking absentee dads.

The other Herschel Walker is a deadbeat dad who has three secret kids who he has had nothing to do with and he is being sued for child support.

One Herschel Walker has made a series of attacks against BLM, claiming they are too violent.

The other Herschel Walker likes to beat up his women.

Our society sometimes picks deeply flawed individuals to revere.

And there ya go.

Ol' Mac knows these people.
Yep. What's the problem? You think you have the higher moral ground in a war? There is no such thing. Stakes are too high and we both know it, so get off your self-righteous high horse.

Walker has Dissociative Identity Disorder. You cucks only see what you want to see.

And what is Trump's opinion about such people? Let's ask him:

In Trump's mind, black men like Walker and Carson are no different than child molesters.
John Fetterman.

Our society sometimes picks deeply flawed individuals to revere.
1663948785632.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back