Democracy died long before January 6.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Just track the state-by-state abolishing of the death penalty while at the same time nearly three-quarters of the population favored it. Of, by, and for the people? Don't make me laugh, my lips are chapped.

Just track the state-by-state abolishing of the death penalty while at the same time nearly three-quarters of the population favored it. Of, by, and for the people? Don't make me laugh, my lips are chapped.

We are a republic, not a democracy.

People vote according to what they know about politicians and issues

People only know about politicians and issues because of the media

The media has leaned far left for over half a century or more, more and more every years.

Every academic article says the same, and also concedes it is now worse than ever before.

The media chooses our elected officials, and they all lean left, this includes the Rhinos.

Notice how the media ignores conservatives

So our “democracy” died because we don’t kill enough of our huge population of prisoners?

I’d say it died after 9/11 when the repugs gave us the DHS, TSA, Patriot Act, no knock raids, and “if you’re not with us, you’re with the terrorists”.

Our Republic/Democracy, whatever you choose to call it, died on 7/5/16 with the Rule of Law, when Hillary was given a pass by the FBI/DOJ!

How many times must you bitchez be reminded!!

Our Republic/Democracy, whatever you choose to call it, died on 7/5/16 with the Rule of Law, when Hillary was given a pass by the FBI/DOJ!

How many times must you bitchez be reminded!!
Yes and also, when Obama and Hillary used the FBI/DOJ to frame Trump. And, they are STILL doing it!

Forum List

Back