Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's cute how the mentally retarded leftists on this forum understand that there's nothing to really criticize Walker for, so they turn it into an anti-Trump thread.

What a pack of dumbfucks the left is...

of course they are…i mean some folks are a little less given the industrial revolution and the need for more Govt oversight…but if you are Classic Liberal you are in the party.

but you said the party switched…the DnC is about as far opposite of a Classic Liberal then you can. get
Yes they switched, Lincoln was a classical liberal , there isn't a classical liberal to be found in your hate party now. Just hate Nazi's, traitors and domestic terrorist.

Walker has a history of struggling with some sort of mental disorder. Democrats will use that in an attempt to not only beat him in the election, but to destroy his life.

They might even try to portray him as a racist.

Yes they switched, Lincoln was a classical liberal , there isn't a classical liberal to be found in your hate party now. Just hate Nazi's, traitors and domestic terrorist.
so the dnc is full of Classic Liberals now? is that what you are claiming?

Debunked. Propaganda parrot.

Walker has a history of struggling with some sort of mental disorder. Democrats will use that in an attempt to not only beat him in the election, but to destroy his life.

If Hershel Walker was a Democrat they would shield him like they did Biden, then demonize anyone who noticed or said anything. These creatures are very devious and nasty hacks.

Do you know what classical liberalism is?

I'm curious as to what you think made Lincoln a classical liberal ?

Here is your problem.

Herschel knows Donald trump. Has since he played for the Generals. All the blacks like Herschel who actually know trump like him.

All the blacks who knew Biden in the 1980s remember his best pal was

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd
Maga sycophant rant

He was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder many years ago. He's never hidden it, and even wrote a book Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder to help dispel myths about mental illness and to help others. He's been successfully treated for it pretty much his whole life. There's simply no reason why it would affect him adversely now...

No he is not. Again, he is the pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church. That's a strong position to have in a state with a very large black population.
And he’s hated throughout the state. You think he’s more popular than Walker? That’s just pathetic.

Awwwww, poor baby misses me so much..... :pinkygirly: What does the USFL have to do with Hershel Walker about to be lynched.....besides in your low IQ delusional mind?
Hey asshole, YOU claimed the USFL would have survived except for Trump. Now running away from your own bullshit. By the way, nobody misses you. Nobody will EVER miss you.

This and changing the subject is the only way the hate party can defend itself anymore,
Democrats as the Hate Party - I like it! :)
lying and using commen attacks
Commen?
on the right by turning them around by saying it's what the left does.
The left? Neither party represents the left; the Democrats in particular despise the left.
is like 3rd grade at the most.
Is like English? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back