Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Democrat voters....Hershel Walker is mentally ill, but Biden doesn't have cognitive problems.
Hershel Walker is Mentally ill, that's just the truth , he knows it and try's to keep it under control., Having Biden with his Cognitive problem is ten times better then the cognitive problem of their loser God and Leader Trump/ The joke is the hate party trying to make it a issue under the circumstances

Hershel Walker is Mentally ill, that's just the truth , he knows it and try's to keep it under control., Having Biden with his Cognitive problem is ten times better then the cognitive problem of their loser God and Leader Trump/ The joke is the hate party trying to make it a issue under the circumstances
Typical Democrat mindset. Biden is incapacitated, but still better blah, blah, blah. Sad.

i think he should be friends with who he wants to be

with that said, trump popularity is very high, higher then Xiden’s at this point.

as far as Desantis, if trump decides to run again, i think i’ll wait to see how they debate the issues on who i’ll vote for. right now it’s Desantis
100% bullshit , no facts and this character doesn't care.

but the right being nothing but a demestic terrorest group who tried to bring down or support the attempt to destroy our demacracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator is just dandy with you haters.
hahaa yeah keep smoking

And what qualifications heed he have?

In fact, he meets all three:

The Constitution sets three qualifications for service in the U.S. Senate: age (at least thirty years of age); U.S. citizenship (at least nine years); and residency in the state a senator represents at time of election.

Walker is 59 years old, is an American citizen by birth and plans to move to Georgia from Texas if he decides to run, to satisfy the residency requirement, just as Hillary Clinton did when she moved to New York in 1999.

Those are the only three qualifications.

Not only was he a star in the NFL, but he played in the USFL, is a retired MMA fighter (he's a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo) and has danced with the Fort Worth Ballet. He founded Renaissance Man Food Services, Renaissance Drapery Manufacturing and H. Walker Enterprises, LLC, a company which works with Fortune 500 companies on promotional items. Hell, he's even a US Olympian in bobsledding of all things.

He's educated (has his Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Georgia) and a successful businessman. He's a strong advocate for our Veterans. Most importantly, he's not a politician. At 60, he would represent a stark contrast to a typical freshman Senator.

I'd love to see him run and win...
Does he live in Georgia yet?

Now that Herschel Walker, a black conservative, is thinking about a Senate run it looks like the Left is all set to lynch him, furiously digging up any ugly items from his past they can ranging from possible mental illness to threatening his ex-wife, etc.

I think we need a term for going after Republicans like this, like they did Trump, like the media will do to anyone who dares challenge their beloved DNC. But conservative blacks are especially hated, much like Larry Elder running for the governor of California.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden can sell "paintings" for hundreds of thousands of dollars to despots all around the world and the media does not blink an eye and Cuomo can cover up deaths he is responsible for while molesting women, etc., and the media remains virtually silent.
Walker is Trump in a do-rag.

No, we understand that someone who supports the right are supporting a group that is bigoted hateful and cruel especially to black people and we think the reason that blacks support trump and what makes the most sense and is the defining factor, is that they are Uncle Toms.
The fact that you use the term "Uncle Tom" is all the reason to believe you are in no credible position to assess what is bigoted, hateful, or cruel when it comes to Black people.

Sure, and Classic Liberals are Republcians...they certainly aren't anywhere close to the DNC.

The parties however, haven't changed at all. The DNC just might not be as racist, but they are still about oppressing people to maintain their power.
Zero clue , what a hoot Classic liberals were republicans during Lincolns time but are in no way now. That's my point buddy.

Zero clue , what a hoot Classic liberals were republicans during Lincolns time but are in no way now. That's my point buddy.
of course they are…i mean some folks are a little less given the industrial revolution and the need for more Govt oversight…but if you are Classic Liberal you are in the party.

but you said the party switched…the DnC is about as far opposite of a Classic Liberal then you can. get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back