Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it may not be just Trump and his Ga minions. It may be the state party. Seriously, if GEORGIA's gop needs a black guy to beat Warnock, that's pathetic. Race shouldn't even be an issue. GA pretty much a poster child for a center right state. You're sure not going to hear Warnock, who is pretty liberal on econ issues, talk about defunding police. But I really don't see the dem spending and deficit plans really being too popular with most voters.

Walker is a great story. He had a sad childhood, and was actually picked on because of his stuttering. He was not the physical picture we see today. SEC storied did an episode on him. It's online. I saw it at the gym awhile back. His life is pretty inspirational. And apparently he has a mental illness that is now managed. I don't want to see him exploited.

I ran into him (literally) when he was at UGA.. He was charming. My husband was president of the UGA alumini association... so we are all huge fans of Hershel. It was beautiful to watch him run.

and it may not be just Trump and his Ga minions. It may be the state party. Seriously, if GEORGIA's gop needs a black guy to beat Warnock, that's pathetic. Race shouldn't even be an issue. GA pretty much a poster child for a center right state. You're sure not going to hear Warnock, who is pretty liberal on econ issues, talk about defunding police. But I really don't see the dem spending and deficit plans really being too popular with most voters.

Walker is a great story. He had a sad childhood, and was actually picked on because of his stuttering. He was not the physical picture we see today. SEC storied did an episode on him. It's online. I saw it at the gym awhile back. His life is pretty inspirational. And apparently he has a mental illness that is now managed. I don't want to see him exploited.
De-funding police who have changed nothing as far as criminal history is concerned for something that will do just that or even just to try to do that is 100% on. No one is suggesting de-funding police because they are police. Its to work to make things better. You can de-fund police to add in something that has the possibility of improving the situation. You can keep all the police and add in the programs that will be more effective. You can increase the police and add in programs that will improve things , that the cops haven't been able to do. The de-funding police bullshit by the right is the typical brain dead attack on the left. When it gets down to it, the right will opt for de-funding rather then paying more , so it's on them .Typical bullshit right.

Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of AOC's mouth, she must have gotten that economics degree out of a crackerjacks box. Omar is a raging antisemitic.
Because someone is to dumb to even understand her statement on issues , makes them dumb not her.

De-funding police who have changed nothing as far as criminal history is concerned for something that will do just that or even just to try to do that is 100% on. No one is suggesting de-funding police because they are police. Its to work to make things better. You can de-fund police to add in something that has the possibility of improving the situation. You can keep all the police and add in the programs that will be more effective. You can increase the police and add in programs that will improve things , that the cops haven't been able to do. The de-funding police bullshit by the right is the typical brain dead attack on the left. When it gets down to it, the right will opt for de-funding rather then paying more , so it's on them .Typical bullshit right.

Defunding is not a good word.. Its about reallocating resources .. Biden is going to increase money for police. Remember, he and Obama set up Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore respect for and confidence in the police. Trump threw that out of course.

Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of AOC's mouth, she must have gotten that economics degree out of a crackerjacks box. Omar is a raging antisemitic.
She knows what she is talking about , hell its Trump who knows nothing about money. No one in our history has lost more money in one year then Trump. Great credentials

No in general blacks don't like him and the ones that do or did have drawn the line on his support of the pile of shit that the right has for their God and leader.

You are a bigoted racist liar. All of the blacks who knew trump like him.

Tiger
Tyson
Herschel
Larry Holmes

While trump was bring photo-Ed with the above, who was traitor Joe hanging out with?

A Ku klux klan grand POO BAH

Who was also

Democrat senate leader

With traitor Joe's vote

She knows what she is talking about , hell its Trump who knows nothing about money. No one in our history has lost more money in one year then Trump. Great credentials
I'm no Trump fan but pulling historical "facts" out of your fourth point of contact doesn't win arguments ? I also did not say a fucking thing about Trump in my previous comments so what abouts ain't winning any either.

get a life, times change , party's have changed, The God of Republicans, Lincoln. was a classic liberal .
Sure, and Classic Liberals are Republcians...they certainly aren't anywhere close to the DNC.

The parties however, haven't changed at all. The DNC just might not be as racist, but they are still about oppressing people to maintain their power.

You are a bigoted racist liar. All of the blacks who knew trump like him.

Tiger
Tyson
Herschel
Larry Holmes

While trump was bring photo-Ed with the above, who was traitor Joe hanging out with?

A Ku klux klan grand POO BAH

Who was also

Democrat senate leader

With traitor Joe's vote
Not even close to true many if not most blacks who know Scum bag don't like him. That's a fact , by the way

Please explain the economics behind "Unemployment is so low because people are working two jobs."
Are you now going to try to go head to head with me on economics , I know little about it but know way more then most brain dead right wingers.

he doesn’t seem to now that he’s been diagnosed , and has the proper treatment. He’s actually turned that into a postive as he is an out spoken advocate for it. Bringing it into the light, and highlighting that you can live a normal and even. very successful life with such an illness

meanwhile you all out Sleepy Joe, who’s mental illness appears greatly untreated and unmanageable. Has he told Walker he ain’t black yet?
stupid remark. When the hate party only possible response to Biden is that he is old and has mental problems . nothing and I mean nothing can be more hypocritical then that.

stupid remark. When the hate party only possible response to Biden is that he is old and has mental problems . nothing and I mean nothing can be more hypocritical then that.
oh maybe you aren't paying attention....there have been many things the GOP and well everyone with common sense have said what's wrong with Xiden besides his age...his age isn't a factor....the policies of the leftist is the issues.

Xiden's mental health just adds to the fact he is a useful puppet for the leftist and China

Yup.

But Democrats are now a deranged cult, like the Nazis in Germany, and will do anything, including burning the country down, for power.
This and changing the subject is the only way the hate party can defend itself anymore, lying and using commen attacks on the right by turning them around by saying it's what the left does . is like 3rd grade at the most.

oh maybe you aren't paying attention....there have been many things the GOP and well everyone with common sense have said what's wrong with Xiden besides his age...his age isn't a factor....the policies of the leftist is the issues.

Xiden's mental health just adds to the fact he is a useful puppet for the leftist and China
but the right being nothing but a demestic terrorest group who tried to bring down or support the attempt to destroy our demacracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator is just dandy with you haters.

Democrats will support Blacks so long as Blacks give them their vote and speak with them and not question them or counter them with alternative thought or ideas.
No, we understand that someone who supports the right are supporting a group that is bigoted hateful and cruel especially to black people and we think the reason that blacks support trump and what makes the most sense and is the defining factor, is that they are Uncle Toms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back