Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Why is that "Scary"?
Because he's a stupid rich uncle Tom

The Georgia GOP Senate nominee is set to face Sen. Raphael Warnock on stage next month in a race that could determine control of the Senate.​

'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate​

Herschel Walker, the GOP nominee for Senate in Georgia, says he’ll probably be bested by Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) in their lone debate next month.
“I’m a country boy. I’m not that smart.

“So, he is going to show up and embarrass me at the debate Oct. 14th, and I’m just waiting to show up and I will do my best.”

Walker has faced numerous negative stories about secret children he has fathered, allegations of domestic violence and questions about his credentials, among other things. His own campaign staffers have reportedly described him as a “pathological liar.”

I know this doesn't scare you because you're used to voting for pathological liars.

Walker, who has the endorsement of former President Donald Trump, has also made several awkward comments, including his criticism of President Joe Biden’s climate and health law. “Don’t we have enough trees around here?” Walker asked last month.

Despite all this, polls show the former football star trailing only slightly behind Warnock, according to the FiveThirtyEight polling average.

Because he's a stupid rich uncle Tom

The Georgia GOP Senate nominee is set to face Sen. Raphael Warnock on stage next month in a race that could determine control of the Senate.​

'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate​

Herschel Walker, the GOP nominee for Senate in Georgia, says he’ll probably be bested by Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) in their lone debate next month.
“I’m a country boy. I’m not that smart.

“So, he is going to show up and embarrass me at the debate Oct. 14th, and I’m just waiting to show up and I will do my best.”

Walker has faced numerous negative stories about secret children he has fathered, allegations of domestic violence and questions about his credentials, among other things. His own campaign staffers have reportedly described him as a “pathological liar.”

I know this doesn't scare you because you're used to voting for pathological liars.

Walker, who has the endorsement of former President Donald Trump, has also made several awkward comments, including his criticism of President Joe Biden’s climate and health law. “Don’t we have enough trees around here?” Walker asked last month.

Despite all this, polls show the former football star trailing only slightly behind Warnock, according to the FiveThirtyEight polling average.

Wife Beater Warnock is done.

Warlock's baby mama filed a police report stating that the wife beater ran over her foot with his car.

Isn't he a preacher? Not very Christian.... maybe he's running a satanic cult where you show tough love by running over people?

Typical Republican. I believe Herschel Walker beat his wife. Funny you'll use that against Warnock (true or not) but you won't mind that Herschel is a wife beater. Doesn't surprise me about you though.
Walker suffered from a mental health issue and got treatment and has been an outspoken advocate.

Warnock is unapologetic and simply violent

Walker suffered from a mental health issue

Put that on a bumper sticker.
sure, he’s never shied away from it…. it’s what lead to some major issues in his life, that wasn’t who he is…

meanwhile your big is hurt a woman beater and has no excuse but for he’s violent

His opposition, Warlock, ran over his wife. Not a very pastorly thing to do.... unless he's over a satanic cult.

Let me think about this..... yeah, I'm going to stay with Hershel.
Warnock was not charged, and a police report said medics couldn't find signs of injury to Ouleye Ndoye's foot...

So he was supposed to have run over her foot and left no mark.. Is this the best you got?

Yeah, he's going to defeat your wife beater Warnock, and you're melting down. Dammit, you need to smear, slander and defame...

AGGGGGGG
The only complaint you have the police found no mark on her foot. This is the usual GOP tatic, projection, they know Walker has a serious domestic abuse past..
Walker pointed a pistol at her head and said: "I'm going to blow your f'ing brains out." She also said he had used knives to threaten her

So this is what they try and equate as equal... GOP tactic is to try and throw as much shit as possible and hope to confuse people into thinking they are both the same... When you got nothinng else this is your tactic..

The only complaint you have the police found no mark on her foot. This is the usual GOP tatic, projection, they know Walker has a serious domestic abuse past..
Walker pointed a pistol at her head and said: "I'm going to blow your f'ing brains out." She also said he had used knives to threaten her

So this is what they try and equate as equal... GOP tactic is to try and throw as much shit as possible and hope to confuse people into thinking they are both the same... When you got nothinng else this is your tactic..
the difference is Walker got treatment for a serious mental health issue, that behavior isn’t who he is, and has gotten the help he needs

Your guy is just violent and hates women

the difference is Walker got treatment for a serious mental health issue, that behavior isn’t who he is, and has gotten the help he needs

Let's just hope he stays on the meds.

You Republicans are such flip floppers.

Warnock’s opponents are zeroing in on a unique $7,400 monthly housing allowance he receives as pastor of Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church. The stipend amounts to nearly $90,000 in income that appears to far exceed his housing costs back home, money that’s exempt from income taxes, according to IRS rules.

So now you are going after how much pastor's make? And you now think pastors should pay taxes? Wow! Me too!!!

Do you want him to make more or do you want the people he represents back home to make more?

I don't find anything about this guy being abusive. All I see is Hershell is not smart. That's the headlines. LOL>

Did you know

Warnock is only the second Black senator elected from the South since reconstruction.

I bet the other one was also a Democrat. EIther that or an uncle tom Black Republican.

Oh Give me a break

On top of domestic violence allegations against Walker, including by an ex-wife who said he held a gun to her head, he has also lied about working in law enforcement and graduating college. The Daily Beast also revealed three previously undisclosed children of his.

Walker only fesses up when he's caught.

Did you know

Warnock is only the second Black senator elected from the South since reconstruction.

I bet the other one was also a Democrat. EIther that or an uncle tom Black Republican.
Sen Scott is a Republican. I am not surprised you call him an Uncle Tom, the dems are very racist towards minorities that dare to get off the Plantation.

Prior to him there were two other African-Americans, but that was during Reconstruction, they were the first ever, and of course republicans.

The first African-American not from the South, was also a Republican, from MA, named Edward Brooke....it took til 1993 for the Dems to elect an African-American to the Senate....

the victim is to be believed
Here is the way I look at it...

For Warlock here there is only one accuser who should have collaborating evidence of a least a marked foot... She has none...

Now lets compare that to women who accuse Trump of sexual assault... It is 25+... On top of that we have him confessing to it on tape...

Note: Walker has admitted he physically and mentally abused his ex-wife

Warnock was not charged, and a police report said medics couldn't find signs of injury to Ouleye Ndoye's foot...

So he was supposed to have run over her foot and left no mark.. Is this the best you got?

....baseless allegations against Warnock that date back to 2005

They are throwing anything they can at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Anything to distract from the fact they (Republicans) have a very very very flawed candidate in Mr. Walker.

Oh Give me a break

On top of domestic violence allegations against Walker, including by an ex-wife who said he held a gun to her head, he has also lied about working in law enforcement and graduating college. The Daily Beast also revealed three previously undisclosed children of his.

Walker only fesses up when he's caught.
What do you mean undisclosed? Why in the world do you think he has to go around telling the public about all his kids? Maybe they don't want to be in the spotlight....

He never lied about working with law enforcement, he trained at FBI Academy, and is a honorary deputy sheriff.

Wife Beater Warnock is done.
Can you show where he beat his wife...

This is all you got... Making up stories again... Police found no backing to her allegation and actually found it probably was made up... Unless you can explain how you run over a woman's foot and left no mark?

Here is the way I look at it...

For Warlock here there is only one accuser who should have collaborating evidence of a least a marked foot... She has none...

Now lets compare that to women who accuse Trump of sexual assault... It is 25+... On top of that we have him confessing to it on tape...

Note: Walker has admitted he physically and mentally abused his ex-wife
Trump never admitted anything on tape....Trump has nothing to do with this.....but yes, many women have come forward, largely connected to the Dems former super star and presidential hopeful, convict, Michael Aventti.

yes, Walker admitted he suffered from mental health issues, got the help he needed, been a strong advocate for mental health, and has moved foward....we know that's not the person he is, since he got the help he need....Warlock has no excuse for hurting his wife.

Forum List

Back