Heroic Attorney Brilliantly Triggers The Libs With Closing Arguments -- Mistrial?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Laura Hogue, who is representing Gregory McMichael in the trial over Ahmaud Arbery's death, said during her closing arguments: "Turning Ahmaud Arbery into a victim after the choices that he made does not reflect the reality of what brought Ahmaud Arbery to Satilla Shores in his khaki shorts, with no socks, to cover his long dirty toe nails," Hogue said. 11Alive's Hope Ford, who was in the courtroom on Monday, said Arbery's mom could be heard saying "wow," and she left the courtroom shortly after.

There is no evidence Arbery ever took anything or committed any damage at the home, and the owner had maintained before the trial he did not suspect Arbery of taking anything. During closing arguments, Houge also said it's unknown if Arbery ever stole anything from the unfinished home."

LOL...she totally triggered Ahmaud's mom and made her leave the courtroom..Finally, someone is brave enough to stand up to these so-called people.....Because, if Ahmaud is so innocent, why was his toe nails long and dirty?? Why didn't he wear any socks?? What upstanding human being goes out in public without properly pedicuring his feet?? At least wear some socks.... I believe the attorney didn't go far enough...Ahmaud also had very very dark skin and big lips as well...his teeth don't appear to be perfect either, another tell-tale sign of a criminal.
6VWCRX655H42F7DILOBQGIOR7I.jpg

How are these magnificent men not being hailed as heroes right now??
BRUHBGKNUFDQLIG26PSVXJDZAE.jpg

However, thanks to this brilliant attorney...they have an excellent chance at going home...because at the end of the day, all this attorney has to do is sway one juror -- of whom 11 of them are pure -- if you simply remind them about how dirty most blacks are...you will have an acquittal.....or at least a hung jury in case the one impure juror they allowed on the jury decides to deadlock -- or better yet, there may be a chance for a mistrial if the defense attorneys trigger the court enough.

Now there will be the usual reactionary right-wingers clutching their pearls over my satire.....but before I made this post...I read a few Arbery threads on here..and on ALL OF THEM -- these same right-wing cucks who will whine about this post-- were making the EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS on the other posts.....so don't pretend to be offended now...That attorney said the bullshit she said and thought it would play well -- because she knew she had an audience like you....

You have heard the actual suspect for the thefts in the neighborhood was a white guy right?

"Laura Hogue, who is representing Gregory McMichael in the trial over Ahmaud Arbery's death, said during her closing arguments: "Turning Ahmaud Arbery into a victim after the choices that he made does not reflect the reality of what brought Ahmaud Arbery to Satilla Shores in his khaki shorts, with no socks, to cover his long dirty toe nails," Hogue said. 11Alive's Hope Ford, who was in the courtroom on Monday, said Arbery's mom could be heard saying "wow," and she left the courtroom shortly after.

There is no evidence Arbery ever took anything or committed any damage at the home, and the owner had maintained before the trial he did not suspect Arbery of taking anything. During closing arguments, Houge also said it's unknown if Arbery ever stole anything from the unfinished home."

LOL...she totally triggered Ahmaud's mom and made her leave the courtroom..Finally, someone is brave enough to stand up to these so-called people.....Because, if Ahmaud is so innocent, why was his toe nails long and dirty?? Why didn't he wear any socks?? What upstanding human being goes out in public without properly pedicuring his feet?? At least wear some socks.... I believe the attorney didn't go far enough...Ahmaud also had very very dark skin and big lips as well...his teeth don't appear to be perfect either, another tell-tale sign of a criminal.
View attachment 567493

How are these magnificent men not being hailed as heroes right now??
View attachment 567495

However, thanks to this brilliant attorney...they have an excellent chance at going home...because at the end of the day, all this attorney has to do is sway one juror -- of whom 11 of them are pure -- if you simply remind them about how dirty most blacks are...you will have an acquittal.....or at least a hung jury in case the one impure juror they allowed on the jury decides to deadlock -- or better yet, there may be a chance for a mistrial if the defense attorneys trigger the court enough.

Now there will be the usual reactionary right-wingers clutching their pearls over my satire.....but before I made this post...I read a few Arbery threads on here..and on ALL OF THEM -- these same right-wing cucks who will whine about this post-- were making the EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS on the other posts.....so don't pretend to be offended now...That attorney said the bullshit she said and thought it would play well -- because she knew she had an audience like you....
Wonder what these 3 guys farts will sound like in about 10 years.

Forum List

Back