Hero among the hostages - according to MickaelB

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
If it is completely true, because Mail Online sometimes plays loose with the facts, It's not a publication that I really trust. Everything in blue is a quote from the article, I am quoting a lot, because there is a mound of information in there, all of it important:

First pictures of hostages gunned down in cold blood by Islamic extremist during siege at Jewish grocery store Daily Mail Online

A heroic customer at the kosher supermarket in Paris snatched one of the terrorist's guns and turned it on the hostage taker - only to find it was jammed, leaving the extremist to execute him in cold blood.

The dramatic account was revealed by a survivor who fled the shoot-out as armed police officers and soldiers raided the store yesterday.

Mickael B, as he wishes to be known, was held in the store with his three-year-old son when the fellow hostage suddenly grabbed the weapon which had been left on the counter and tried to fire it at terrorist Amedy Coulibaly.

But, after discovering the gun had been left there because it was malfunctioning, the extremist shot and killed the brave hostage.

Giving a terrifying account, Mickael said: ‘I was heading for the check-out with the goods in my hand when I heard a bang – very loud. I thought it was a firecracker at first. But turning I saw a black man armed with two Kalashnikov rifles and I knew what was happening.’

‘I grabbed my son by the collar and fled to the back of the store. There, with other customers, we ran down a spiral staircase into the basement. We all piled into one of two cold rooms – our door wouldn’t close. We were terrified.

‘Five minutes later a store employee was sent down by the killer. She said he said we were to go back up otherwise there’d be carnage. I refused to go up.

‘By now my son, understanding nothing, was panicking. Then minutes later the employee comes back down with the same message. This time I decided to follow her up the spiral staircase.

‘At the top a man was dying in a pool of his own blood. The terrorist introduced himself to us. He was strangely calm. "I am Amedi Coulibaly, Malian and Muslim. I belong to the Islamic State," he told us.'

‘Then he told us to put our phones on the ground. He walked around the store, armed, totally justifying himself, speaking of Palestine, French prisons, his brothers in Syria and many other things.

‘Suddenly one of the customers tried to grab one of his guns which he’d left on the counter. It wasn’t working. The terrorist had put it there because it had blocked after the first shots,' Mickael told Le Point.

‘He turned and shot at the customer who died on the spot.'

Mickael added: 'He then demanded that I call the media, which I did. From then on the phone in the store never stopped ringing. It was mainly journalists. I told them now was not the time. My son started to cry he wanted to go home. He said the terrorist was a bad man.

‘I managed to get my phone out discreetly and got in touch with the police outside while the terrorist was roaming the aisles.

‘A policeman told me that we should be ready to throw ourselves flat on the ground when the assault came, which would be soon.

‘It was obvious that the terrorist was preparing to die. He said it was his reward. He had a weapon in each hand and boxes of cartridges nearby. He suddenly began to pray.

‘My mobile was still on. The police had heard it all. Minutes later the shop grille was lifted. We knew it was the start of the assault.

‘We flung ourselves to the ground. The noise was deafening. He was dead. It was over.’

Meanwhile dramatic footage has emerged of the moment police stormed in to the Paris kosher supermarket last night before terrorist Amedy Coulibaly was shot dead.

Commandos launched flash grenades into the grocery and fired into the shop before a man believed to be the hostage taker was gunned down. Moments later, terrified captives could be seen running to safety.

It comes as it was revealed that the Isis fanatic had slaughtered four hostages before officers launched the raid.

Last night, chilling images emerged of bodies lying on the floor of the bullet-ridden shop after several shoppers were taken hostage inside the grocery store - including women and children. Further images emerged of Coulibaly's bloodied body lying on a pavement after the siege had come to a dramatic end.

It has also been revealed there were 500 calls made between the phone belonging to Coulibaly's wife Hayat Boumeddiene - who is now on the run from police following the hostage siege - and a phone belonging to one of the wives of the Kouachi brothers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, on the thread that Lipush made about this, she was kind enough to post a message she had received on her phone:

Just recieved:

313prtf.jpg

This article from the Daily Mall confirms what her friend wrote, that the hostage made the call from the basement. So, indeed, there was a basement.

We also now know that Hayat Boumeddiene was that terrorist bastard's wife (not just his girlfriend) and that she called the wives of the dead Kouachi brothers 500 times with her phone - sounds like one panicked terrorist to me.

If the entire article is true, then we also know that the terrorists were associated, or at least claimed to be associated, with ISIL.

That was one brave person who tried to take out the terrorist on his own.

248C9FA700000578-2903950-image-a-18_1420840281179.jpg

Notice the body on the floor inside the kosher deli.

Fuck ISIL.

When I was watching the printing plant standoff and the report came in about the kosher deli standoff, I immediately told my wife the terrorists sure as hell wouldn't pick a barbecue grill if there were Jews around.

If it is completely true, because Mail Online sometimes plays loose with the facts, It's not a publication that I really trust. Everything in blue is a quote from the article, I am quoting a lot, because there is a mound of information in there, all of it important:

First pictures of hostages gunned down in cold blood by Islamic extremist during siege at Jewish grocery store Daily Mail Online

A heroic customer at the kosher supermarket in Paris snatched one of the terrorist's guns and turned it on the hostage taker - only to find it was jammed, leaving the extremist to execute him in cold blood.

The dramatic account was revealed by a survivor who fled the shoot-out as armed police officers and soldiers raided the store yesterday.

Mickael B, as he wishes to be known, was held in the store with his three-year-old son when the fellow hostage suddenly grabbed the weapon which had been left on the counter and tried to fire it at terrorist Amedy Coulibaly.

But, after discovering the gun had been left there because it was malfunctioning, the extremist shot and killed the brave hostage.

Giving a terrifying account, Mickael said: ‘I was heading for the check-out with the goods in my hand when I heard a bang – very loud. I thought it was a firecracker at first. But turning I saw a black man armed with two Kalashnikov rifles and I knew what was happening.’

‘I grabbed my son by the collar and fled to the back of the store. There, with other customers, we ran down a spiral staircase into the basement. We all piled into one of two cold rooms – our door wouldn’t close. We were terrified.

‘Five minutes later a store employee was sent down by the killer. She said he said we were to go back up otherwise there’d be carnage. I refused to go up.

‘By now my son, understanding nothing, was panicking. Then minutes later the employee comes back down with the same message. This time I decided to follow her up the spiral staircase.

‘At the top a man was dying in a pool of his own blood. The terrorist introduced himself to us. He was strangely calm. "I am Amedi Coulibaly, Malian and Muslim. I belong to the Islamic State," he told us.'

‘Then he told us to put our phones on the ground. He walked around the store, armed, totally justifying himself, speaking of Palestine, French prisons, his brothers in Syria and many other things.

‘Suddenly one of the customers tried to grab one of his guns which he’d left on the counter. It wasn’t working. The terrorist had put it there because it had blocked after the first shots,' Mickael told Le Point.

‘He turned and shot at the customer who died on the spot.'

Mickael added: 'He then demanded that I call the media, which I did. From then on the phone in the store never stopped ringing. It was mainly journalists. I told them now was not the time. My son started to cry he wanted to go home. He said the terrorist was a bad man.

‘I managed to get my phone out discreetly and got in touch with the police outside while the terrorist was roaming the aisles.

‘A policeman told me that we should be ready to throw ourselves flat on the ground when the assault came, which would be soon.

‘It was obvious that the terrorist was preparing to die. He said it was his reward. He had a weapon in each hand and boxes of cartridges nearby. He suddenly began to pray.

‘My mobile was still on. The police had heard it all. Minutes later the shop grille was lifted. We knew it was the start of the assault.

‘We flung ourselves to the ground. The noise was deafening. He was dead. It was over.’

Meanwhile dramatic footage has emerged of the moment police stormed in to the Paris kosher supermarket last night before terrorist Amedy Coulibaly was shot dead.

Commandos launched flash grenades into the grocery and fired into the shop before a man believed to be the hostage taker was gunned down. Moments later, terrified captives could be seen running to safety.

It comes as it was revealed that the Isis fanatic had slaughtered four hostages before officers launched the raid.

Last night, chilling images emerged of bodies lying on the floor of the bullet-ridden shop after several shoppers were taken hostage inside the grocery store - including women and children. Further images emerged of Coulibaly's bloodied body lying on a pavement after the siege had come to a dramatic end.

It has also been revealed there were 500 calls made between the phone belonging to Coulibaly's wife Hayat Boumeddiene - who is now on the run from police following the hostage siege - and a phone belonging to one of the wives of the Kouachi brothers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, on the thread that Lipush made about this, she was kind enough to post a message she had received on her phone:

Just recieved:

313prtf.jpg

This article from the Daily Mall confirms what her friend wrote, that the hostage made the call from the basement. So, indeed, there was a basement.

We also now know that Hayat Boumeddiene was that terrorist bastard's wife (not just his girlfriend) and that she called the wives of the dead Kouachi brothers 500 times with her phone - sounds like one panicked terrorist to me.

If the entire article is true, then we also know that the terrorists were associated, or at least claimed to be associated, with ISIL.

That was one brave person who tried to take out the terrorist on his own.

248C9FA700000578-2903950-image-a-18_1420840281179.jpg

Notice the body on the floor inside the kosher deli.

Fuck ISIL.

Once again, I have to tell you had the customers had concealed weapons on their body - they would have had a far better chance at ending it before anyone died. The people of France need to wake up and realize their enemy is armed to the teeth. They need to change the laws in France concerning gun ownership. It's past due.

The two terrorists that were walking around the dead cops body - had anyone had weapons even inside a building in view of them - they could have taken them out before they ever got to their get away car.

When I was watching the printing plant standoff and the report came in about the kosher deli standoff, I immediately told my wife the terrorists sure as hell wouldn't pick a barbecue grill if there were Jews around.

It is very disturbing news, Hoss. You know they wanted to attack a Jewish primary school - that was the original plan. It's really time for France to wake up.

It is very disturbing news, Hoss. You know they wanted to attack a Jewish primary school - that was the original plan. It's really time for France to wake up.
I believe France is wide awake now as well as the other EU countries. I was watching a segment yesterday where Brigitte Gabrielle said there were 650 NO-GO areas in France with 30-40 in Paris.That'll come to a halt toot sweet.

I believe France is wide awake now as well as the other EU countries. I was watching a segment yesterday where Brigitte Gabrielle said there were 650 NO-GO areas in France with 30-40 in Paris.That'll come to a halt toot sweet.

That should be the first group to be deported back to their own nations. Pronto. Empty the no - go zones and make it an automatic life sentence to anyone who attempts to stop the police there from doing their job in shutting it down. Send the special forces in if necessary but shut it down now.

• Banned

They have been there for a long time. I once vacationed just 1 mile away from a no go zone in the Provence.

They have been there for a long time. I once vacationed just 1 mile away from a no go zone in the Provence.

Yes. They have been there too long. Time to empty them out and shut them down. Deport the entire community back to whatever nation they came from. Let them live in an Islamic state if that is what they want. But turning France into one is not an option.

• Banned

Yes. They have been there too long. Time to empty them out and shut them down. Deport the entire community back to whatever nation they came from. Let them live in an Islamic state if that is what they want. But turning France into one is not an option.

You are misunderstanding me. Those zones existed long before anyone was thinking there was some kind of immigration or integration problem in France. The NO GO zones are designated by the french military, without respect to political issues of this type.

You are misunderstanding me. Those zones existed long before anyone was thinking there was some kind of immigration or integration problem in France. The NO GO zones are designated by the french military, without respect to political issues of this type.

No. The No Go zones are controlled by militant Muslims who refuse the entry of police, fire trucks whoever. If a non Muslim goes into those zones they could be murdered. The French Military is following orders just as the police in France are following orders and we see where that is getting them? No where. They are going to have to shift their strategy.

Forum List

Back