What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

vagabond

Rookie
Reaction score
Right-o. Herman Cain is just trying to ride his 15 minutes of fame. Eventually, hopefully somewhat soon, he'll drop out of the race.

That being said, 'Obamacare' was a ridiculous move on Obama's part and I'm not quite sure what he was thinking.

Reaction score
Fail&Won'tGo often struggles with differentiating 'fact' from 'opinion'. That'll be because he gets his 'facts' from the HuffPuff.

OP
Flaylo

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
OP
Flaylo

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

The GOp and their scare mongering, a cursory look at facts always refutes them.

Bad link.

I keep getting a "page not found".

I'd like you to explain your accusations instead of just link to some not existent source.

The link works fine.

The link is to Huffington Post. Of course it works fine for you. It's probably your homepage.

Idiot

OP
Flaylo

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
Bad link.

I keep getting a "page not found".

I'd like you to explain your accusations instead of just link to some not existent source.

The link works fine.

The link is to Huffington Post. Of course it works fine for you. It's probably your homepage.

Idiot

If you're too facking dumb to click on a link and read who's fault is that?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-cain-said-government-bureaucrats-will-deter/

Poli_Sigh

Reaction score
Of course he wouldn't die under Snoopy-Care either - he's got lots of money and those in this society with lots of money have lots of medical insurance.

naturegirl

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually read the politifact article?? As long as you're not on Medicare.............WTH????

<snip>

For example, PolitiFact Georgia looked at a statement from Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., who said that under the health care law, "a bunch of bureaucrats decide whether you get care, such as continuing on dialysis or cancer chemotherapy."

Gingrey said the bureaucrats are part of the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB.

The board is a new part of the health care law, and it was created in response to criticism that Congress has been unable to make the politically risky and technically complex decisions needed to slow the growth of costs for Medicare.

Under the health care law, if Medicare spending growth is projected to exceed certain targets, the IPAB must come up with plans to slow the increase. If Congress does not act on the recommendation within a set time frame, the IPAB's plans are automatically implemented.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing like attacking a person for the Cancer they had.

Of course it is Hufferpost.

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually read the politifact article?? As long as you're not on Medicare.............WTH????

<snip>

For example, PolitiFact Georgia looked at a statement from Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., who said that under the health care law, "a bunch of bureaucrats decide whether you get care, such as continuing on dialysis or cancer chemotherapy."

Gingrey said the bureaucrats are part of the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB.

The board is a new part of the health care law, and it was created in response to criticism that Congress has been unable to make the politically risky and technically complex decisions needed to slow the growth of costs for Medicare.

Under the health care law, if Medicare spending growth is projected to exceed certain targets, the IPAB must come up with plans to slow the increase. If Congress does not act on the recommendation within a set time frame, the IPAB's plans are automatically implemented.
Wait? You mean the HuffPo left out material facts?

No way! The HuffPo doing that? I mean, don't they call themselves journalists??????

:lol:

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Reaction score
I like Herman Cain a lot but he is his own worst enemy. He opens his mouth too much.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List