Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

Did anyone actually read the politifact article?? As long as you're not on Medicare.............WTH????

<snip>

For example, PolitiFact Georgia looked at a statement from Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., who said that under the health care law, "a bunch of bureaucrats decide whether you get care, such as continuing on dialysis or cancer chemotherapy."

Gingrey said the bureaucrats are part of the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB.

The board is a new part of the health care law, and it was created in response to criticism that Congress has been unable to make the politically risky and technically complex decisions needed to slow the growth of costs for Medicare.

Under the health care law, if Medicare spending growth is projected to exceed certain targets, the IPAB must come up with plans to slow the increase. If Congress does not act on the recommendation within a set time frame, the IPAB's plans are automatically implemented.
Wait? You mean the HuffPo left out material facts?

No way! The HuffPo doing that? I mean, don't they call themselves journalists??????

:lol:
Where exactly does it say "as long as you're not on medicare"?

Last edited:
Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

The GOp and their scare mongering, a cursory look at facts always refutes them.

In other words.

According to left wing bias this is a lie.

:lmao:

Since when is Politifact a "left wing" site? Just because they post facts? Okay...I get your point. Facts to Republicans is like Garlic to Vampires...

It has been for quite some time. I would suggest you do the homework.

In other words.

According to left wing bias this is a lie.

:lmao:

Since when is Politifact a "left wing" site? Just because they post facts? Okay...I get your point. Facts to Republicans is like Garlic to Vampires...

It has been for quite some time. I would suggest you do the homework.

Lies and ad hominem, why did Cain use his Cain to emotionally attack Obama and government health care with lies? More people died under the old system before so called "Obama care" from insurance companies creating their own "death panels" denying coverage to save costs. Shathead!

Whipping some rightwing ass today, I love it when i win, retards like elvis and Diamonddave throwing the shatty neg rep because I said accusing the author of the link in the OP of attacking cancer survivors was a strawman argument, how facking dumb can they be? Your taxes still pay my check no matter how many negs you give me.

Forum List

Back