Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

Right-o. Herman Cain is just trying to ride his 15 minutes of fame. Eventually, hopefully somewhat soon, he'll drop out of the race.

That being said, 'Obamacare' was a ridiculous move on Obama's part and I'm not quite sure what he was thinking.

Fail&Won'tGo often struggles with differentiating 'fact' from 'opinion'. That'll be because he gets his 'facts' from the HuffPuff.

Herman Cain's Claim That He Would Have Died From Cancer Under 'Obamacare' Ruled False

The GOp and their scare mongering, a cursory look at facts always refutes them.

Bad link.

I keep getting a "page not found".

I'd like you to explain your accusations instead of just link to some not existent source.

The link works fine.

The link is to Huffington Post. Of course it works fine for you. It's probably your homepage.

Idiot

Bad link.

I keep getting a "page not found".

I'd like you to explain your accusations instead of just link to some not existent source.

The link works fine.

The link is to Huffington Post. Of course it works fine for you. It's probably your homepage.

Idiot

If you're too facking dumb to click on a link and read who's fault is that?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-cain-said-government-bureaucrats-will-deter/

Did anyone actually read the politifact article?? As long as you're not on Medicare.............WTH????

<snip>

For example, PolitiFact Georgia looked at a statement from Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., who said that under the health care law, "a bunch of bureaucrats decide whether you get care, such as continuing on dialysis or cancer chemotherapy."

Gingrey said the bureaucrats are part of the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB.

The board is a new part of the health care law, and it was created in response to criticism that Congress has been unable to make the politically risky and technically complex decisions needed to slow the growth of costs for Medicare.

Under the health care law, if Medicare spending growth is projected to exceed certain targets, the IPAB must come up with plans to slow the increase. If Congress does not act on the recommendation within a set time frame, the IPAB's plans are automatically implemented.

Nothing like attacking a person for the Cancer they had.

Of course it is Hufferpost.

Did anyone actually read the politifact article?? As long as you're not on Medicare.............WTH????

<snip>

For example, PolitiFact Georgia looked at a statement from Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., who said that under the health care law, "a bunch of bureaucrats decide whether you get care, such as continuing on dialysis or cancer chemotherapy."

Gingrey said the bureaucrats are part of the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB.

The board is a new part of the health care law, and it was created in response to criticism that Congress has been unable to make the politically risky and technically complex decisions needed to slow the growth of costs for Medicare.

Under the health care law, if Medicare spending growth is projected to exceed certain targets, the IPAB must come up with plans to slow the increase. If Congress does not act on the recommendation within a set time frame, the IPAB's plans are automatically implemented.
Wait? You mean the HuffPo left out material facts?

No way! The HuffPo doing that? I mean, don't they call themselves journalists??????

:lol:

Forum List

Back