Here's your Groomers

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

This creep voted to allow adults to marry 12 year olds and voted AGAINST raising the marriage age from 15 to 16

Yes he is a Republican

bidens-pervs.jpg

This creep voted to allow adults to marry 12 year olds and voted AGAINST raising the marriage age from 15 to 16

Yes he is a Republican

Quote me supporting "child mutilattion you lying piece of shit
Part of dehumanization of your opposition. Most Trumpters and Q and other related goofball Trump supporters might not be brain surgeons but are aware enough to have some conscience, at least some of them. So they have to "other" anyone who does not agree with them. So everyone who is not in their cult are child molesting, communist, well I dont want to go through the whole list again, but subhumans, in short. Then they don't deserve human rights and whatever you have to do to them is OK to further your agenda. In my opinion this is the scariest part of our politics today.

No one under the age of eighteen, the generally accepted age of consent, should be allowed to marry. Period.
Do you think children should be able to get sex changes or what Democrats call "gender affirming care"?

Forum List

Back