Here's why both parties might be saying 'Run, Beto, run' in the 2022 race for governor

From what I understand people are not to happy with Abbott..And his AG is about to be whisked off to jail.

Abbott is one of the most hated and despised people and has been for years.
Yet they elect him. Sounds like Texass is like Okiehoma.

Pffttt. Horns down, Buckaroo. No. Really. I think in large part he simply sucks up oxygen while everyone else does all the work. Also. He whines. I've considered moving down there multiple times because............family.

Watch his State of the State
You couldn't pay me to live in Texass.
They have stuff.

I'm a Republican and I say "Run Beto, run."

I want him to run so he can trip over his dick and break his little pencil neck when he hits the ground.

Am I a bad person? Yes, definitely. Some folks even call me a "sociopath", whatever the hell that is.

Probably not. Especially since he's wearing a red shirt. The ones wearing red shirts always seem to get killed in that show.

That's why I don't even own a red shirt.

I want him to run so he can trip over his dick and break his little pencil neck when he hits the ground.

Am I a bad person? Yes, definitely. Some folks even call me a "sociopath", whatever the hell that is.

Probably not. Especially since he's wearing a red shirt. The ones wearing red shirts always seem to get killed in that show.

That's Scotty.......

From what I understand people are not to happy with Abbott..And his AG is about to be whisked off to jail.

Abbott is one of the most hated and despised people and has been for years.
Yet they elect him. Sounds like Texass is like Okiehoma.

Pffttt. Horns down, Buckaroo. No. Really. I think in large part he simply sucks up oxygen while everyone else does all the work. Also. He whines. I've considered moving down there multiple times because............family.

Watch his State of the State
You couldn't pay me to live in Texass.
We accept your terms

That's Scotty.......

I told him not to wear that red shirt, but he didn't listen.

Doohan, Star Trek's 'Scotty,' Dies

Beto O-Dork and George Zimmermann give White Hispanics a bad name.
Beto is a white Irish burglar.

Not a Hispanic bone in his body...............unless you count what happens late Saturday nights in the El Paso gay bars he hangs out in.

His name is Irish and he doesn't tan well enough to be anything else
Ernesto "Che" Guevara's last name was actually Lynch, LOL, Hispanics love the Irish.
Here is the lineage from his great x4 grandfather on down.

Lynch's descendants through various branches of the family include the following:

• Patricio (Patrick) Lynch, (grandson), who set up a shipping company. He fitted the privateer frigate "Heroina", commanded by the American Colonel David Jewett which went after Spanish ships in 1820. Patricio Lynch married Maria Isabel de Zavaleta y Riglos, a descendant of the Conquistador Domingo Martínez de Irala through the Spanish aristocrat Riquelme de Guzman, who was forced by Irala to marry Ursula, one of his mestizo daughters. Patricio and Maria are the great-great-grandparents of Che Guevara, (see below).
  • Estanislao Lynch, (grandson) a former officer in the Argentine Army of the Andes, brother of Patricio, above
  • Benito Lynch (grandson) who fought at Trafalgar
  • Patricio Lynch, (great-grandson), a rear-admiral in the Chilean Navy, who served in China in HMS Calliope, son of Estanislao, above
  • Francisco Lynch, (great-grandson), Argentine soldier who participated in the War of Independence and the civil wars of his country, and the Cisplatine War. Great-grandfather of Che Guevara.
  • Benito Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson), Argentine novelist and short-story writer of gaucho literature
  • Enrique Lynch del Solar, (great-great-grandson) Chilean painter, organizer of the modernist art movement in Valparaiso, Chile
  • Nicolás Barrios-Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson) Argentine educator and researcher, founder of Argentina's Rural Libraries movement
  • Adolfo Bioy Casares, (great-great-great-great-grandson), Argentine writer
  • Ernesto Guevara Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson) father of Che Guevara
  • Che Guevara, (great-great-great-great-grandson), Argentine revolutionary Patrick Lynch (Argentina) - Wikipedia

I suspect the Republicans would love for Beto to run for Governor. Texas, as a whole very is pro-gun and Beto sounds like the gun grabber Texans have been warned about for years, even giving Democrats pause to worry. No way Beto makes Governor.

One would think. There just has to be a better way.
If Beto wants to have a political career, he better pick a district move there and run for the house, while tempering his views, hoping people will forget, but pretty sure he will simply be Texas' problem.
I am not altogether sure he can have a political career again. That's how bad he was.
Kamala Harris has proven that a Democrat who gets about 3% of primary votes can still win a major office.

Beto is a white Irish burglar.

Not a Hispanic bone in his body...............unless you count what happens late Saturday nights in the El Paso gay bars he hangs out in.
It's not at all surprising that a burglar wants to disarm the American public.

His name is Irish and he doesn't tan well enough to be anything else
Ernesto "Che" Guevara's last name was actually Lynch, LOL, Hispanics love the Irish.
Here is the lineage from his great x4 grandfather on down.

Lynch's descendants through various branches of the family include the following:

• Patricio (Patrick) Lynch, (grandson), who set up a shipping company. He fitted the privateer frigate "Heroina", commanded by the American Colonel David Jewett which went after Spanish ships in 1820. Patricio Lynch married Maria Isabel de Zavaleta y Riglos, a descendant of the Conquistador Domingo Martínez de Irala through the Spanish aristocrat Riquelme de Guzman, who was forced by Irala to marry Ursula, one of his mestizo daughters. Patricio and Maria are the great-great-grandparents of Che Guevara, (see below).
  • Estanislao Lynch, (grandson) a former officer in the Argentine Army of the Andes, brother of Patricio, above
  • Benito Lynch (grandson) who fought at Trafalgar
  • Patricio Lynch, (great-grandson), a rear-admiral in the Chilean Navy, who served in China in HMS Calliope, son of Estanislao, above
  • Francisco Lynch, (great-grandson), Argentine soldier who participated in the War of Independence and the civil wars of his country, and the Cisplatine War. Great-grandfather of Che Guevara.
  • Benito Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson), Argentine novelist and short-story writer of gaucho literature
  • Enrique Lynch del Solar, (great-great-grandson) Chilean painter, organizer of the modernist art movement in Valparaiso, Chile
  • Nicolás Barrios-Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson) Argentine educator and researcher, founder of Argentina's Rural Libraries movement
  • Adolfo Bioy Casares, (great-great-great-great-grandson), Argentine writer
  • Ernesto Guevara Lynch, (great-great-great-grandson) father of Che Guevara
  • Che Guevara, (great-great-great-great-grandson), Argentine revolutionary Patrick Lynch (Argentina) - Wikipedia
They're all spinning in their graves that Beta is the end result of their lineage.

I suspect the Republicans would love for Beto to run for Governor. Texas, as a whole very is pro-gun and Beto sounds like the gun grabber Texans have been warned about for years, even giving Democrats pause to worry. No way Beto makes Governor.

If Beto wants to have a political career, he better pick a district move there and run for the house, while tempering his views, hoping people will forget, but pretty sure he will simply be Texas' problem.
I am not altogether sure he can have a political career again. That's how bad he was.
Kamala Harris has proven that a Democrat who gets about 3% of primary votes can still win a major office.

Harris just sucks.

Harris just sucks.
What an awesome role model for girls and young women. Suck the right dick, and you too can be Vice President!

Harris just sucks.
What an awesome role model for girls and young women. Suck the right dick, and you too can be Vice President!

Ya know..........her sex life doesn't bother me as it was clearly consensual between adults. What bothers me is that she suppressed evidence in a DP case. She was horrifying during the debates. She made my skin crawl because she was so damned dishonest.

Every once in a great while a politician says something that makes people from both sides of the divide stop and say, “Well that’s a fine idea!”

And such might well be the case with the recent decision by Democrat Beto O’Rourke to admit he’s kicking around the idea of challenging Republican Gov. Greg Abbott next year. This is not to suggest that both parties actually want the former El Paso congressman to become governor, just that both sides – for many different reasons – might want him to run for governor.

For Democrats, an O'Rourke challenge to deny Abbott a third term would check off a lot of boxes the party desperately needs in Texas: He has near-universal name recognition. He has Kennedy-brand charisma. He's a fund-raising whiz with a nationwide network of check-writers to tap. And his positions are lock-step in line with all, or nearly all, of the issues dear the hearts of Democratic base voters.

But little on that list, even the money and charisma parts, is likely to faze the Texas Republicans who practice the nitty-gritty art of street-level politics.
But, first.............

Don't you do it. Don't you do it. I watched that man copy all of Obama's mannerisms and it was damn creepy. Additionally, he said some really stupid crap. Really stupid. Then he slid off to wherever his rock is. I would like to reiterate the following:

I am not an Abbott fan. but, you people have to do better than Beto O'Rourke.

Beto's a dumb dick. Even Spiro Agnew would run rings around him.

Forum List

Back