Here's why both parties might be saying 'Run, Beto, run' in the 2022 race for governor

I suspect the Republicans would love for Beto to run for Governor. Texas, as a whole very is pro-gun and Beto sounds like the gun grabber Texans have been warned about for years, even giving Democrats pause to worry. No way Beto makes Governor.

One would think. There just has to be a better way.
If Beto wants to have a political career, he better pick a district move there and run for the house, while tempering his views, hoping people will forget, but pretty sure he will simply be Texas' problem.
I am not altogether sure he can have a political career again. That's how bad he was.
Kamala Harris has proven that a Democrat who gets about 3% of primary votes can still win a major office.

Harris just sucks.
What an awesome role model for girls and young women. Suck the right dick, and you too can be Vice President!

Ya know..........her sex life doesn't bother me as it was clearly consensual between adults. What bothers me is that she suppressed evidence in a DP case. She was horrifying during the debates. She made my skin crawl because she was so damned dishonest.
She is a vile person.

Forum List

Back