Here's What a Real Liar in th White House Looks Like

typorama-3.png

He lies when he doesn't even "need" to. He just makes up stories

Definitely the way my husband was as he got more deeply into his dementia. He wasn't lying when he said we were at his old girlfriend's home in Bellevue, waiting for the taxi to take us to the opera. That's where his mind was, while in reality we were in a long term care facility in Port Angeles.

I don't want to hate Joe, but I do despise the people who are using him in such a shameless way. He is, in a way, a victim. Not that I feel sorry for him. I've never met him and thus have no basis for feeling anything for him.

Definitely the way my husband was as he got more deeply into his dementia. He wasn't lying when he said we were at his old girlfriend's home in Bellevue, waiting for the taxi to take us to the opera. That's where his mind was, while in reality we were in a long term care facility in Port Angeles.

I don't want to hate Joe, but I do despise the people who are using him in such a shameless way. He is, in a way, a victim. Not that I feel sorry for him. I've never met him and thus have no basis for feeling anything for him.

In terms of his age and him simply being an old, confused, demented shell of his former self, I can feel sympathy for him. But he's spent an entire career lying about himself while chipping away at the moral and ethical fabric of America. For that reason, I can't feel as much sympathy as I normally would for an old patient in his condition. It is certainly shameful that his wife, Obama, and the DNC continue to use him as a tool for their benefit.

Forum List

Back