Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

My patriotic friends always stand when the Anthem is played on our tv's at home. Always! We made our kids do it and now we're making our grandchildren do it. It's imperative that they honor the flag and anthem. It's for the survival of our country that everyone honor the flag. I see it as a national security issue.

When you're in the car, and the anthem is played on the radio, do you pull over, get out of the car, and have everybody stand?

If not, you're as unpatriotic as you claim others to be.

Why do righties hate free speech ?

Why do lefties only consider free speech a good thing when it's something they support? Doesn't free speech include what those opposing what these traitors are doing have to say?

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You didn't worry about it when the n*gger President was in office. Why do you worry about it when the white one is?

My patriotic friends always stand when the Anthem is played on our tv's at home. Always! We made our kids do it and now we're making our grandchildren do it. It's imperative that they honor the flag and anthem. It's for the survival of our country that everyone honor the flag. I see it as a national security issue.

When you're in the car, and the anthem is played on the radio, do you pull over, get out of the car, and have everybody stand?

Yes. Next question.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You didn't worry about it when the n*gger President was in office. Why do you worry about it when the white one is?

The 1st amendment is part of the constitution.

36 U.S.C. 301 is subservient to the constitution.

Yes. Next question.

Where were you going the last time that happened?

I remember some a-hole, cutting across three lanes on the highway, slamming on his brakes, and having everybody jump out of the car in the middle of the interstate.

Christ, if it's legal to BURN a flag, how can it possibly be a crime to improperly address it during the anthem?????

Has 301 been deemed to be unconstitutional?

Yes. Next question.

I remember some a-hole, cutting across three lanes on the highway, slamming on his brakes, and having everybody jump out of the car in the middle of the interstate.

Maybe that was you?

I've never heard the Anthem played during sports events on the car radio due to listening to conservative talk radio and Slim Whitman.

Yes. Next question.

Maybe that was you?

Did they run you in the ditch or a concrete barrier?

Christ, if it's legal to BURN a flag, how can it possibly be a crime to improperly address it during the anthem?????

It may be legal to burn the flag but not a good choice.

I've never heard the Anthem played during sports events on the car radio due to listening to conservative talk radio.

Actually, the talk radio station where I live broadcasts the games of the local college team.

Forum List

Back