Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

Not to toot my own horn but NONE of the shills from Langley and the non paid trolls,the America haters had any answers for all the evidence i gave here in my multiple posts of massive vote fraud.:auiqs.jpg:

a couple of great threads to be added here of proof of massive vote fraud

Notice that paid shill sealybozo like all of them tried to laugh off facts that he could not refute? As always he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
this hypocrite troll always proves what a lying hypocrite he is and the sore loser baby has double standards,like all America haters he has double standards and is a major hypocrite,he says there was no election fraud in this years election yet clings to the pathetic flimsy conspiracy theory that trump stole the election which there was50 times less evidence of. :rofl: :lmao: Not only thst this stupid fuck dumbass try’s to convince people that there was no election fraud in this past election yet there is evidence that bush stole the election both times.while that is correct about bush that stupid fuck ignores reality that same with the unproven russia conspiracy hoax,there was 50 times more massive evidence of vote fraud in this election than there was of bush stealing the election.so much more massive evidence of election fraud in this election than when bush stole it that only Americans awake here in the United States were aware how bush stole it both times where in this one,the WHOLE WORLD is aware of it.:abgg2q.jpg:

as always he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Must suck to be paid shill smellybozo having to deal with reality that the whole world knows election fraud took place this last election,thst there is 50 times more evidence this time than when bush stole it.:lmao:see the stupid fuck only wants to try and convince himself no election fraud took place only because trump has the name Republican attached to it,if he was a democrat,he would be telling the truth telling people thst they were idiots for saying no election fraud took place.:rofl:he gives democrats a bad name for themselves same way political chic is an embarrassment to Trump supporters.pc ONLY says election fraud took place because because trump has the name Republican attached to it,if trump was a democrat she would deny reality thst it took place same as smellybozo denys reality election fraud took place this past election. :uhoh3:

both those two biased trolls are an embarrassment to the human race,that is why the majority of posters laugh at those two clowns everyday.

Must suck to be smellybozo with his fucked up logic he has thst somehow HE is right and everybody else in the entire world is all wrong. :rofl: :lmao:
No surprise in the least,no doubt smellybozo when you and your lesbo wife fellow American hater Penelope found out that fellow Michigan residents there who unlike you two gaybirds are patriots who love their country,thst when you found out there were 4000,000 signatures from Michigan residents demanding fir commie whitmeres recall,you two gay lord America haters were throwing chairs at the wall in anger.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::itsok:

you two paid trolls think all those 4000,000 residents in Michigan are all wrong and you two paid trolls are right. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

what really sucks more than anything fir you though and your lesbo wife Penelope smellybozo is this weekend the movie DEEP RIGGED is being released in theatres today revealing the most massive vote fraud in mankind history. This movie will be the most impactful movie sense the movie JFK came out,that movie jfk was what woke millions of people up like myself how corrupt and evilour government is thst both parties are corrupt and one in the same.Oliver stone is my hero fir waking me up.:thup:

this movie same as jfk is going to expose How corrupt elections are and how the system and courts are very corrupt,You are so angry right now over this news we both know you are throwing chairs at the wall in anger crying thst your lover Biden had to cheat to win.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

How did this count for anything that we didn't know though?

The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

How did this count for anything that we didn't know though?

I started this thread Nov 6th, 2020, so ask LA Ram fan --he brought it back up. :cool:

are waiting. Bring it on
I wish I could

It appears that dems may have pulled off the prefect crime
In 11 states?
Across how many jurisdictions?
And, amazingly, during this "perfect crime", the GOP gained seats in the US House of Representatives.

Again, you're as delusional as you are dishonest.
Democrats are naturally dishonest

Like an ant colony they just do what they do without being told

Mac-7
No he won't. He will never be returned to the WH. No republican worth his salt would do such a stupid thing again.

Mac-7
Forget that shit. Here's some facts dickhead.
He was voted out by Republicans who changed their votes to Democrat because he is a lying corrupt incompetent fool. The statistics are there to prove that.
The only way he could possibly win is to encourage those people to vote republican. Bearing in mind, they just voted him out but you expect t h em to change er their blinds and vote the bloody idiot back in again??
Are you made?

He can have a rally a day and will never be returned. The Republican experiment was a complete failure and it ended with those Republican ratbags smashing the capitol.
Now you want decent people to forget that?
You're the bloody idiot

are waiting. Bring it on
I wish I could

It appears that dems may have pulled off the prefect crime
In 11 states?
Across how many jurisdictions?
And, amazingly, during this "perfect crime", the GOP gained seats in the US House of Representatives.

Again, you're as delusional as you are dishonest.
Democrats are naturally dishonest

Like an ant colony they just do what they do without being told
Did we ever get that check from Mexico to pay for the wall...

Did we ever get that check from Mexico to pay for the wall...
No

But trump did secure the cooperation of mexico to return every person the same day that arrived at our border without a visa

Something that biden stupidly threw away

Forum List

Back