Here's How The GOP Stole the 2016 Election

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content

Subjects discussed in the video:

• How the audit feature (a security feature) of voting machines were deliberately turned off in Ohio by the GOP
  • Dayton has ONE voting station, which creates insanely long lines for black voters (many are given provisional ballots when they finally reach the end of the line, which Greg talks about in his film.)
  • GOP controlled states have purged nearly 1,000,000 voters accused of registering or voting in 2 states.
  • Ohio has a secret list of 497,000 suspected "double voters" where black, hispanic and asian names are significantly overrepresented
  • Nearly 2,000,000 on a confidential list called "Crosscheck" have middle names that 'don't match.' The list is biased towards popular minority last names like Garcia, Wong, Jackson, Hernandez and Washington.
  • Nearly 1 in 6 voters of color are on the "Republican black list"
  • Hacking from Russia wasn't a factor in the election, at least in terms of our machines.
  • These tactics alone were enough to flip Ohio and North Carolina
  • The election was in fact rigged, and Trump and the GOP knew exactly how it was rigged

Those voter registration laws are tough. You have to prove you are a living citizen and are currently residing in the precinct in which you are casting your vote.

What an incredibly high standard.:cuckoo:

Even the evil Obama White House made Ellen Dengeneres show ID in order to enter the building and receive her award from Obama.

Last edited:
TinfoilHat.jpg

Didn't think it was possible so soon but you left wing nuts are actually boring me with your stupid shit throwing tantrums. Get to work and step up the entertainment.

Didn't think it was possible so soon but you left wing nuts are actually boring me with your stupid shit throwing tantrums. Get to work and step up the entertainment.
They were getting all set to go the the inaugural ball, Then they found out dims don't have balls.

A video and an outline of what's in the video.

I'm pretty sure the OP has never had an original thought...

Here's an original thought -- eat a dick.

Ah yes...another progressive showing their "mature" side!

It's pathetic how much you people whine when you don't get your way...

Seriously, you lost...get over it! Clinton was a gawd awful candidate. End of story.

I noticed the reporter dude made the statement that there was only one voting station for early voting. That's normal as far as I know - most of the "extra" locations were closed up here during early voting too... Can you provide more evidence that this is not the standard for early voting and that in fact there was only one place open on Nov 8?

I noticed the reporter dude made the statement that there was only one voting station for early voting. That's normal as far as I know - most of the "extra" locations were closed up here during early voting too... Can you provide more evidence that this is not the standard for early voting and that in fact there was only one place open on Nov 8?

This is referring to Dayton, OH. Are you there?

Why does it matter if I'm in OH? Will that change the answer to my question?

I'm in Alaska. And?

Subjects discussed in the video:

• How the audit feature (a security feature) of voting machines were deliberately turned off in Ohio by the GOP
  • Dayton has ONE voting station, which creates insanely long lines for black voters (many are given provisional ballots when they finally reach the end of the line, which Greg talks about in his film.)
  • GOP controlled states have purged nearly 1,000,000 voters accused of registering or voting in 2 states.
  • Ohio has a secret list of 497,000 suspected "double voters" where black, hispanic and asian names are significantly overrepresented
  • Nearly 2,000,000 on a confidential list called "Crosscheck" have middle names that 'don't match.' The list is biased towards popular minority last names like Garcia, Wong, Jackson, Hernandez and Washington.
  • Nearly 1 in 6 voters of color are on the "Republican black list"
  • Hacking from Russia wasn't a factor in the election, at least in terms of our machines.
  • These tactics alone were enough to flip Ohio and North Carolina
  • The election was in fact rigged, and Trump and the GOP knew exactly how it was rigged

Damn he must be credible, I mean he's wearing a fedora hat, loosened tie and trench coat. Are you sure his name isn't Sam Spade? LMAO

Why does it matter if I'm in OH? Will that change the answer to my question?

I'm in Alaska. And?

Oh, sounded like you lived in Dayton. And no, it's not "normal" for there to be only ONE voting station for early voting. Jesus. There were shitloads here in Nevada.

Having worked in a polling station I'm always amused by the claims that millions were turned away and their votes not counted. If you go to vote and are not on the voter rolls then you are offered a provisional ballot to vote. Is your vote counted that day? No. Is it counted later? Yes. If you're later determined to be a registered voter then your provisional vote will indeed be counted.

Forum List

Back