Here’s a sob story about a college%educated professional who can’t support his four kids without the enchanted government child support

Thanks. I put him on ignore a while back, and his antisemitism was probably the reason.

Sidebar: But don‘t you find it ironic how liberals keep saying how bigotry is despicable and blacks are oppressed are so free with expressing their bigotry toward Jews?
Liberals are emotionally unstable thus too mentally ill to deal with facts.
I always ask them to provide a piece of paper and we'll draw a flowchart and they go berserk and walk off.
Forget about their hatred of Jews; their contempt towards Blacks is horrific.
They literally think 100% of Blacks are stupid and eternally need the help of Whites to do anything.

Liberals do not consider their outlook on Blacks to be bigotry, they consider not handing Blacks everything on a silver platter to be bigotry.

In all my financial dealings with every socioecon background, I found that often, the working poor had the nicest flat screens, cars, and other pleasures.

The true poverty are drug addled people who don;t care and we find their kids weigh 40 lbs at 7 yrs old

There is a great deal of evidence to support that.....and that the $22trillion spend on poverty is no more than a vote-buying scam.

Democrats are really good at scams.

1643292097546.png

Understanding Poverty in the United States: Surprising Facts About America's Poor

LMAO, again, I am a Boomer, but the respect I have among the Gen Xer's, the Millennials, and every other younger generation is immeasurable, it is why I work with them. That is because respect is a two-way street. When it comes to Millennials, they may very well exceed the accomplishments of the Greatest Generation. I mean people like you see the purpled haired girl working the self-checkout at Walmart. I see the young professionals, savers, like the greatest generation, over 600,000 of them have a net worth of over a million dollars. Charitable, socially conscious, and driven. They are the future, and we are at the cusp of when they will replace the parasites that are the boomers, as the most powerful generation. Your kind is dying out, thankfully so, time to embrace the future and move forward.
If they are better than the greatest generation, they save money, are hard workers, as you claim, then the don’t need the tax credits.

Even with the TVS, refrigerators, and air conditioners?

BTW...No A/C...they do have Smart Phone.
I wonder who's paying for this?
It may be that for you A War On Poverty is defined as bribing a constituency to vote for you.
For me, it's a good education, no drugs, police protection.

Which supports my argument around your other post. Women going to work wasn't about additional income. Sure, there was some, but that wasn't the trigger. And most of the additional income is vaporware, more than eaten up by the costs of two working parents. That's without considering the cost to the family and society.

For the women working it was about the income dude

Yes, you self-hating piece of shit, I am angry that you ruined her life.
You should check up on her but you don't have the balls to have her slap you in the face for using her.
Did I really? You must have a vivid imagination.

He's a product of Shitcago and blames Whitey for everything while he lives his philandering life.
I'm philandering now? Who knew.

I know many self-hating, money loving people like him who say Whitey is holding down the human race even though the Darkies outnumber us 1,000,000 to 1.
Um, not sure what you mean by that. Caucasians make up about 17% of the worlds population, so the "Darkies" at best have us out numbered by 5-1. Are you sure you are in a math heavy industry?

By the way, his brilliant Indians are so good at programming that India pays the horrible Jews in Israel to produce all the code for their military equipment.
Well, I'm sure that's what you tell yourself. Actually, India gets most of it's military hardware from Russia.

It's funny that India is so advanced that they are sending us their "Best And Brightest".
He has never checked back with any of them after they got their Green Cards.
Indians with Green Cards have the highest foreclosure rate in the NYC vicinity.

Why would I care. My job is to help them with their job searches, and a lot of them are so happy with the job I do for them they recommend me to friends.

He wants Israel wiped off the face of the earth.
Muslims are wonderful and only upset because of Zionists.
99% of the users here know he is an asshole.

I need to work on that last 1%.

But yeah, I"m tired of watching young Americans come home in boxes because the Zionists wants to pretend their magic sky friend loves them the best.

Why would I be angry when I'm making more money than ever and documenting the case for which we are suing the software company that provided us with a suite that didn't do 70% of what our Industry requires?
Yep...the prototype had the screens and reports....but not the code.
Yep...purchasing this piece of H1-B garbage wasn't my decision.

I'm sure they don't trust you with any of the decisions.

Honestly, it sounds like the project managers on your side didn't do their job very well.

Sidebar: But don‘t you find it ironic how liberals keep saying how bigotry is despicable and blacks are oppressed are so free with expressing their bigotry toward Jews?
Jews aren't a race, they are a religion. I have no problem with bigotry against religion, because I think religion is stupid and has no place in the modern age when we have science. And if you think I'm tough on the Zionists, you should read one of my tirades against the Mormons some time.

Liberals are emotionally unstable thus too mentally ill to deal with facts.
I always ask them to provide a piece of paper and we'll draw a flowchart and they go berserk and walk off.
Forget about their hatred of Jews; their contempt towards Blacks is horrific.
They literally think 100% of Blacks are stupid and eternally need the help of Whites to do anything.
Actually, nobody has said that but you.

Most of us realize that the racism of this society provides all sorts of obstacles for people of color, the only ones who deny it are white people who were born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Liberals do not consider their outlook on Blacks to be bigotry, they consider not handing Blacks everything on a silver platter to be bigotry.

No one asked to be handed things on a silver platter.

Recognizing a reality is hardly bigotry. It's been established that even the start point of a job search, if you have a "White" Sounding name, you are more likely to get hired. They tested this in 2005 by sending out thousands of resumes, half with names like "Greg" and "Emily", and half with names like 'Jamal" and "Lakeisha". The ones with white names were 50% more likely to get callbacks DESPITE EEO and diversity policies.

Did I really? You must have a vivid imagination.

I'm philandering now? Who knew.

Um, not sure what you mean by that. Caucasians make up about 17% of the worlds population, so the "Darkies" at best have us out numbered by 5-1. Are you sure you are in a math heavy industry?

Well, I'm sure that's what you tell yourself. Actually, India gets most of it's military hardware from Russia.

Why would I care. My job is to help them with their job searches, and a lot of them are so happy with the job I do for them they recommend me to friends.
Since you have been doing what you are doing for at least 2 decades and have ignored the consequences, you have foolishly failed to improve anyone's life.
If anything, you have ruined their lives.

I see these men and women all the time slaving away in supermarkets, CostCo and Walmart.
I also get to inspect their properties after they have defaulted about 2 years after moving into their house.
They anticipate that after they get their Green Card they can escape their $15.00/hour coding gig so they run out and buy a house in the suburbs.
Thet are fired when they get their Green Card and can barely afford heat in the winter.

You are in this for the money.

Actually, nobody has said that but you.

Most of us realize that the racism of this society provides all sorts of obstacles for people of color, the only ones who deny it are white people who were born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

No one asked to be handed things on a silver platter.

Recognizing a reality is hardly bigotry. It's been established that even the start point of a job search, if you have a "White" Sounding name, you are more likely to get hired. They tested this in 2005 by sending out thousands of resumes, half with names like "Greg" and "Emily", and half with names like 'Jamal" and "Lakeisha". The ones with white names were 50% more likely to get callbacks DESPITE EEO and diversity policies.
Same old bullshit from Joe who "knows" Blacks are dumb as dog shit.

I see them everyday and The War On Poverty has failed miserably.

Well, given we never actually fought one of those, that's understandable.

On the other hand, the One Percent's War on the Middle Class is going swimmingly... it gets smaller every year.

I wonder who's paying for this?
It may be that for you A War On Poverty is defined as bribing a constituency to vote for you.

We spend 2.5 Trillion a year on Middle Class entitlements and only 500 Billion a year on poverty relief. So who is being bribed again, Booby?

For me, it's a good education, no drugs, police protection.

That's nice. So why do you guys keep slashing money for education, and drug rehabilitation?

Well, given we never actually fought one of those, that's understandable.

On the other hand, the One Percent's War on the Middle Class is going swimmingly... it gets smaller every year.

We spend 2.5 Trillion a year on Middle Class entitlements and only 500 Billion a year on poverty relief. So who is being bribed again, Booby?

That's nice. So why do you guys keep slashing money for education, and drug rehabilitation?
50 years gone by and no Democrat has spent a penny on education and drug rehabilitation.
But you're too much of an ideologue to admit such.

Since you have been doing what you are doing for at least 2 decades and have ignored the consequences, you have foolishly failed to improve anyone's life.
If anything, you have ruined their lives.

Um, actually, no.. I haven't been doing what I am doing for 2 decades. Most of my customers are in fact white people (but I welcome anyone) and most of them are happy with my results.

I see these men and women all the time slaving away in supermarkets, CostCo and Walmart.
I also get to inspect their properties after they have defaulted about 2 years after moving into their house.
They anticipate that after they get their Green Card they can escape their $15.00/hour coding gig so they run out and buy a house in the suburbs.
Thet are fired when they get their Green Card and can barely afford heat in the winter.

Funny, most of the Indian-Americans I know live very nice lives, have good jobs (only some of them in IT) and work very hard.

You are in this for the money.
Who said I wasn't? I wouldn't be doing it if I also didn't think I was doing a lot of good.

Forum List

Back