"where do i start?"...Billionaire Charles Koch Explains How His Love of Philosophy Built One of America's Most Successful Companies

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
watch and learn my friends, and you too can become MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

It's entirely illuminating how applicable these 5 management principles of Koch Industries resolve so many of your personal management challenges

D0a7CCVWwAASr1Z

Was Principle #1 'having a billionaire Daddy who got extremely wealthy helping Josef Stalin build the Soviet oil industry', and PRinciple #2 'using the government's eminent domain laws to force people to give up their property for chump change to build my business and then pretend to be a 'Libertarian n stuff'?

Was Principle #1 'having a billionaire Daddy who got extremely wealthy helping Josef Stalin build the Soviet oil industry', and PRinciple #2 'using the government's eminent domain laws to force people to give up their property for chump change to build my business and then pretend to be a 'Libertarian n stuff'?

You left out the top one. Purchase as many Politicians as possible, own two major parties lock stock and barrel (GOP and
Tea Baggers). The only good thing to be said about Rump is that he disrupted that although he was worse.

Was it illegal to drill for oil in Russia? Link?

Forum List

Back